What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
^ you need a load more supports on your trackwork there mr insane.. espesh for an intamin, if you look at their tracks they have loads.

Jer

Strata Poster
Here I have 3 teasers for you.

The first 2 are of my Hyper-Woodie Project: El
Bandito.
bhbavzwamz.jpg

^Sexy PTC trian!
tyzuthwloc.jpg

^ the first 208ft drop.

Before anyone asks yes the gs are in check for EB.

now heres a teaser for Obsession a 10 inversion coaster which i have been working on for atleast a month. I have not gotten around to adding the supports yet, but I will start soon.
tanbwjdoxb.jpg

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Touched the NL editor for the first time in several years a few days ago... this is what I've come up with:

IntaminNL-1.jpg

I've never been very good at smoothing thing, so I realize it pumps a bit and stuff in the corners.

What I'd like is somebody that produces quality stuff and can identify pumping and all that to take a look at this thing and give me some advice. I'd like some feedback on what's good/bad and how to fix it!

PM me!

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
^ or.. we could use this topic for what its supposed to be for and tell you here? :p

making an entire 3ds park sounds cool.. However, do you know how to make 3d objects? and do you know how to make them? cuz if not then i can see this project falling appart. lol.

Jer

Strata Poster
^ I cannot make them, but if I really had the paitence to do it I could use the CS park pack I assume.

A

Anonymous

Screaming Coasters said:
It doesnt take paitence to make a 3DS project, it takes skill. Learn before you start mate. :)

I'd say it takes a fair amount of paitence to learn though :p

I'd offer to help you CedarPoint6, but i've not really touched NL in a while either so i'm not the greatest builder ever (although you can check out Blitzrun and then decide im not good enough).

Jake

Strata Poster
Well, it depends how fast they are taken. Bearing in mind high g forces on a Vekoma booster bike would be very uncomfortable - ESPECIALLY negative G's, i'd say they were too tight for that paticular coaster type.

If it was an Intamin rocket, it would be a different story, however.

Jer

Strata Poster
Well if you look at the top of the POV picture of the hill your going about 34mph at the top. Would that be considered to fast?

A

Anonymous

I don't know about that, but if all the g's are in check then it woulden't be a problem, you can't always rely on your eyes only. If it still were to fast then save it to an element, remove it and then insert it a bit scaled up. (Note: this will screw up the transition to the next part of the track.)

peely

Roller Poster
A Project that ive been working on and off for sometime.

It has a launch, 2 top hats, massive loop, loads of High G twists and turns.

FINALRUN

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p2486

It is nearly finished. In final testing at the moment. It will be released as a fantasy coaster, as I cant imagine this ever been made as its massive.

Anyway, I would love to hear your comments. Click link above for more information.

Cheers

peely

Roller Poster
Final Run - Launched Floorless Coaster - Fantasy Coaster

RELEASED ON SUNDAY 17th SEPTEMBER 2006

This coaster has been designed to provide intensity, excitment in a nice package that gives you a breather in between the first half and the second half of the ride. Its been mainly hand made. AHD hasnt been used whatsoever. I went a bit over the top with the supports on this track, all totally custom though.

Anyway, layout of this beast is as follows:

Launch @ 127Kph into
Tophat (Normal up hill, Airtime Downhill)
Straight
Massive Loop
Top Hat with Twist
Dive through Valley
Climb out of valley (Breather part)
360 Flip (Only bad part of Gs - Not heartlined)
Dive down up, down
Intense Helix
High G twists and turns
Overbank Turn
Small Diveloop into
Water Splash

For screens etc, see nolimits dev link in my signature..

Cheers

Ste

Status
Not open for further replies.