Status
Not open for further replies.

Leighton

Mega Poster
loop7os.png

Another shot of the loop.

zerog6xr.png

The zero G roll.

Still have alot to support on the layout, such as the lift and drop, plus the transistions between the elements, as for colours; I havent gat a clue :p

Jer

Strata Poster
Cerberus-060720063057000.jpg

The Cereberus Lives! The ride still has some problems but if you want the download now catch me on MSN i'd gladly give you a copy.

Dave

CF Legend
Pre-fab supports on the loop, not a good thing.... Also a zero-g-roll usually never needs a support in the middle when its inverted.

Here is a snapshot of my new ride called Starlight, its a B&M Speed, Its has similar qualities to SilverStar, has a unique turnaround after the first drop.

Stralight-060720124734000.jpg

P.s. i waited until the other B&M Speed went dead till i posted this...

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
haha i guess this type of coasters is popular at the minute :p

News has leaked that this increase in orders for their Speedcoaster design has led them back to the drawing board for a new and unique version of this coaster. All that we currently know is that B&M will be working in collaboration with CCG corporation to produce a ride for the companies flagship park, home to Breathe CCG and B&M's second project. We've also heard rumours that this new ride will have a larger budget than the parks intamin launch coaster...

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
Like gawd! EVERYBODY knows you are the worst at NL, just look at Trance! It didnt even have trance music in it! And the Influx of B&M speed coasters is BOLLOCKS.!! Love you -x-

Dave

CF Legend
Its not a mega then, as a mega coaster is over 200ft. I just called them airtime machines if they are under 200ft

Lain

Giga Poster
I thought that;

>100 = Mega

>200 = Hyper

>300 = Giga

>400 = Strata

And, in the CF glossary it states;

"Megacoaster - A coaster that is over 100ft in height."

A

Anonymous

Cobra said:
Something small I've been working on the past few days. Its a tiny weeny 95ft tall Intamin Mega. :)

intamin1mt8.jpg
intamin2vj3.jpg

Intamin Mini Coaster!

Looks really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.