What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

Hyper Poster
^ i made the tunnel entrance my self using nodes and stuff. The hole was made by placing a black 3ds circle in the middle then putting couple of layers of mist on top.

That reminds me - This will be in the Track Package version when it comes out.

c&r

Mega Poster
Ice cutter.

A thrilling new devolepment using tools traveling at such intense speeds they can penetrate entire iceburgs in seconds.

0 - 55mph in 1.25 seconds.

icecutter.png

coming soon.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Coming Soon...

PROJECT XENON - VERSION 2

1ProjectXenon-TwistedView2.jpg

P.s: Am loving the look of Scorn! Great colour scheme and looks liek a fun ride :D

Dave

CF Legend
*eyes fall out of sockets*

Wow

that's all i can put it as

*manages to find eyes and puts them back in *

c&r

Mega Poster
*craps pants with excitement* crazycoaster, is there any way I can see that pre release? I NEED to ride it now! :D:D:D:D:D:D bollocks. Just remembered I have no graphics card. oh well, it still looks amazing.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
well im halfway through making a video of it... so instead ill post some more pictures of it :p

Project Xenon:

Station:
ProjectXenon2-StationOverview.jpg

Area Entrance:
ProjectXenon2-EntranceOverview.jpg

Ride Entrance:
ProjectXenon2-Airtimehill.jpg

Lift Hill:
ProjectXenon2-Lifthill.jpg

A

Anonymous

I have no idea about NL but Xenon looks awesome! i like the sign at the bottom of the lift hill..

the whole ride reminds me of nemesis.

A

Anonymous

I have to say...seeing some of your guys's work is making me excited.

A

Anonymous

Hey,

Right here is the deal. I am planning to create a nemesis recreation for NoLimits, but after my last coaster, i don't want this to be some mediocre ride, i am going to make it good. I am going to build it all using elementary and purgatorium, so its going to be nice and smooth. However i was wondering if any of you knows where i can get detailed information regarding certain aspects of the ride.

For instance, i need to know some information claryfying that i found on rcdb. It says the height is 40 feet, now i am thinking that is the height of nemmy above ground, not the height from the station to the top of the lift, am i correct in thinking this. If so, does anyone know, or know where i can go to find out how high the ride is from the station to the top of the lift.

Also i have some other questions,

I would like to know the max geforce nemmy pulls and at which part of the ride. (rcdb says 3, but i thought it was more)

Is the angle of the lift 35 degrees.

Is the angle out of the station 45 degrees.

I am also going to learn 3d studio max in summer, so i should be able to design a custom station for it, hopefully looking something like the real one.

I would be greatful for any help.

BTW crazy coaster, that Xenon thing looks pretty sweet, can't wait till that thing is built.

c&r

Mega Poster
Angle out of the station is 90, the drop is 40 foot above ground, the ground kinda doesn't go up with the lift as it goes over the queue, then it does, then the land drops sharply revealing the full hieght of the drop.

Dude

Roller Poster
Xenon looks absolutly mind blowing. I wish I could do things like that in NL Great job. It looks to be really intense.

c&r

Mega Poster
Coastercrazyguy, is this just the original track with more 3D-s and little details? its just looking at those photos, the track seems the same.

Peter

Hyper Poster
Omg....Project Xenon looks amazing. I remember downloading the original ages ago ( i think) and i remember it being the first coaster i ever downloaded.

Currently my main focus is the comp track, however i am starting an planning a new fantasy coaster. It will probably be a launched one in space, dodgeing between planets and spaceships. I dont know wheather to make this into a proper, realistic ride or just a fantasy one with over the top trackwork etc.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Yeah its the same track layout, but i redid the track work to make it smoother (its not elementary smooth, but seeing as i did it all myself i think its alright :D )

And yeah its basically the same ride cept smoother and with lots more little features and my first attempt at 3D-Sing.

Am just making a few more minor adjustments but expect to see it soon :D

A

Anonymous

Hi again,

Right i need your opinion on something. After i was brutally slayed down ;) *sarcasm* with my last coaster eruption about its zero-g roll, and i am building nemesis, i decided i would send you a concept for a zero-g roll first before i incorperate into my latest project. I took the points you all said about, and did some research, and with some help from andres i came up with this. To me this is perfect in every single way, smoothness, banking, transition, everything, and i wanted to make sure it was right, so could you guys please have a look at it first.

Your feedback will be very much appreciated on this.

zeroshot4wl.jpg

http://uploader.amitycove.co.uk/uploaded/zero g concept.nltrack

Status
Not open for further replies.