What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Project Orion... Reach for the stars

The Tallest and Fastest rollercoaster this side of Orion's Belt.

Teaser:
1ProjectOrion-NightPicture.jpg

Overview:
ProjectOrion-TophatandOverbank.jpg

A

Anonymous

Does anyone want to make me a 70 foot long (21 m), smooth heartline roll?

...I converted it, so we can all get the joke.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Well, y'all probably annoyed of my posting but now Project Orion is up i decided to bring a coaster which was gunna be put up before the site got revamped but i forgot... so anyways, coming soon:

Project Equinox. Wickedly Twisted.

1ProjectEquinox-Overview.jpg

zcl

Mega Poster
alright you have as little bit too much time
and your cranking out quality in succession.
Something doesn't seem right.......

Peter

Hyper Poster
^ Yup he has too much time.

I bring bad news.. :( I very much doubt that i will be able to release a new coaster for a while :( My parents have kinda banned NL on my main comp as "it crashes the computer" (which it doesn't, but i can't prove it :( ) So until they change their mind i aint gonna be uploading or rating :(

Also someone please rate my new coaster :roll:

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
LOL :D

These are just all the coasters that ive made since the summer and i decided to post them now... but please rate them anyway because i spent ages on them :D

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Man, you're a machine.... I love your coasters, though... they have so much to look at... Please post it soon.

Dave

CF Legend
(drools)
Man that does looks great!

Here is a sneaky peaky look at the new Tilt Coaster i'm trying to construct.
Tiltz-050429172514008.jpg

Also i finished off my first version of my Thunder Looper recreation.

thunderlooper-050429181305001.jpg

Dave

CF Legend
Yeah i do know, but remember this is the first version, i have found new pics of the ride so i can get an idea of what it looked like.

Peter

Hyper Poster
Yay ive got NL Back.

Im building a B&M Dive Machine, currently unnamed. Featuring a 90 degree drop, lots of overbanked turns and a tight helix.

Im trying my hardest on this coaster, taking along time over it aswell, doing flanges and everything.

Heres a video: http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1Z8X9XT4SBF7K0RWHT3XU6U9Q3
N.B. The colours in the vid are tempory.

The reason that there is a chain on the turn around on top is that i though it was more realisitc. Oblivion has a chain type thing and does not use friction wheels.

c&r

Mega Poster
^did you make that smoke yourself? I've gotta say, without 3Dsing the entire landscape, I have never seen such a realistic effect. nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.