What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Crazycoaster said:
^ Id really like to see some of your work sometime... i've only seen your entry into comp 7, so i wanna see how good you really are :p

Well I'm hoping to get these projects done asap. I'm coming accross some texturing faults which I have to fix and Im not too kean on some of the 3DS as they look too thick so I have to go around and 'thining' them down.

Welp, that was that lol :D

Dave

CF Legend
Here is the project image for my new roller coaster called Demoir which is a B&M Floorless, it's my first roller coaster with a hand made Zero-G-Roll, Whizzkid and Andre have ridden it so far. Am in the process of supporting it now.

Demoir.jpg

Almost

Hyper Poster
Uhhh.... I just got NL a week ago and I've been toyin around with Intamin accelerators. Here's a couple screens

int0511111744120002yu.png

int0511111744400010mr.png

It's about 25% Supported and 10% landscaped.

A

Anonymous

Thats awesome for getting it only a week ago.

Anyway some of you may remember me posting images of my large GG coaster quite a while ago. Well ive done a little work on it. Its been tested by TConwell and real so far. Ive made the changes they have said so some of the pictures on this page are old. The bottom ones are the newer ones. The tunnel has been remade with a new Grass testure which really blends in with the surroundings. Anyway, here is the page showing this ride:

http://nldc.interfix.net/p1066

Please leave any comments if you have any, cos im really going to make this my best ride so far. (i have only uploaded 1 or 2 rides on this site i think, but i have been playing nolimits for a long time now and i normally upload on other sites.)

A

Anonymous

Here's my latest project:

If anyone knows of any tutorials for making 3DS Max tunnels, I'd much appreciate it!

Peter

Hyper Poster
Looking cool SC, it reminds me of Thunderhead Falls from Coastersims.

As for my Christmas Coaster, work is progressing slowly. Im about 70% complete, but starting to get bored of doing loads of paths. I'll try and get a few more pictures up sometime this week. It looking to be ready for its launch at Christmas.

neo

Mega Poster
I havn't been doing much in the way of nolimits recently. (In otherwords i dont think i will finish my ship wreck mystery coaster. :( ) But an old project has been restarted, (No not the Space Mountain FTETTM tribute that got scraped after i realised how difficult the columbad cannon was to recreat in 3d objects :roll: ) its a nice little coaster that is about 75% done. So i'll reveal more nearer to the release date which i've set to be christmas/new year sort of time.

So i'll keep you posted.

A

Anonymous

^ wicked looking.

After solving how to add textures to my 3Ds, I have some progress to the track at last.

The ground work is complete for now, if I don?t get some idea.
The station is shaping up, am about to add queue and other small stuff to it.
The support work is stopped for the moment, because I didn?t have any idea of how to make parts of them, but now I got some ideas.

This track will probably take some time to complete, because of much to do at school but I will eventually complete it.

No picture today, but when the station is complete I will add a picture.

A

Anonymous

I, too, have been 3DSing, and I have been having no-end of trouble with the textures. It's been taking about 3 hours for me to make a relatively simple shape and texture it! I'm getting better though.

I'll release the name of my forthcoming coaster soon. It's themed!

I've also been adding supports. It's a shame that I've had to add supports to the helix around the tower, as it detracts from the apparent height of the tower.

Pictures:

Guess what I've called it! Dare ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.