What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Lord Summerisle said:
going to be ery complicated as am working on the 1st and 3rd lift to sync for the racing/duel part - then sparate off for a middle section...

Good luck....

I have spent many hours on the project I?m working on now to get the trains to sync, on not only the 2 lifthills but also gatting a load/unload 2 station configuration to work with as little stacking as possible. I think I might have cracked it tonight after spending the whole day tweaking.

Here are som screens to tease you all.
They doesn?t say much of the layout because there are still much to do and I don?t want to show to much. =)

loefet2.jpg

loefet1.jpg

loefet3.jpg

A

Anonymous

It only seems dead because its posters are busy working on their projects instead of wasting all day on here, posting inane rubbish.

A

Anonymous

^ and I guess that it have become more so after Crazycoaster released his latest creation.

A

Anonymous

I have started to support my monster.

The supports I have done so far is quite odd looking but I think that they look quite cool.

Might put up a screenshot later, depends on how far i get today.

Edit:
It took a little longer then expected, and there was a Simpsons maraton on tv yesterday, but here is a small teaser.

loefet4.jpg

A

Anonymous

It was a complex support to do, especially the spiral drop.
But with som help of a ruler, some pieces of paper and tape it worked out really nice at the end. \(^_^)/

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Well just to let you know. Both project are coming along nicely. I was hoping to get them finished before the NL nominations but I dont want to rush these as they are very special projects.
Although it doesnt look like much has happened with this one, you'd be suprised how many times I have started and restarted this project. So steadily, it is coming along. As I said, I dont want to rush the projects, dont wanna sound fulla myself, but I have nothing to prove loool so, heres project 2 of 1.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Wow these rides look awshum! :D my feebl attempts at 3dsing is gunna get so badly shown up grr! lol.

Loefet your supports are really snazzy :D

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
^ Id really like to see some of your work sometime... i've only seen your entry into comp 7, so i wanna see how good you really are :p

A

Anonymous

Whizzkid, that ride looks like its coming on really well. Can't wait for the release.

A

Anonymous

fun.jpg

...In an effort to be the superior 3ds'er, I am now including track sensors on my rides.

j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.