What's new

Thirteen, Intamin ''psychoaster'' - Alton Towers 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Sadly though, it will only be good between July 19th and August the 13th - as long as the ambient temperature has been 26 degrees for the six weeks prior and there has been less than seven inches of rainfall since May 23rd.

You must ride it on the fourth seat back, right hand side, unless it's train two. In which case it doesn't matter because all of that train is rubbish (so if you get a rubbish ride, that explains that one). If it's ridden before midday, then do it with a full stomach - after midday with a full stomach it turns into a Gremlin and will rip off your nads.

I got that from the Intamin ride manual ;)

Lofty

CF Legend
Lol!

Jeez, I didn't expect it to be that deep! I think it could well be a hole to house all the background effects and machinery that they do not want you to see!

A

Anonymous

so wait this is a coaster/ride thing where it is a mix between detonator and a coaster! (or atleast we think that)

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Well, I saw the hole on Monday, and it's not anything to get excited about.

The much more interesting thing was that the portaloo nearest the third cabin to the right of Rita had a guy in it! :shock:

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Damn! I was hoping to find something interesting when I go on thursday ¬¬ Maybee I will see this realy fascinating hole or this detonator style drop inversion thing. ^^

A

Anonymous

DSC00435.jpg

From TTF

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Shes deep... and theres another big hole at the back end aswell. I think theres another photo of that on TTF aswell.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
This is looking very interesting. It's a lot deeper than I was expecting. I want confirmation! Do we know when we can expect it? Obviously not this early...

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
What in the actual hell are they doing? Coaster track must pass through there considering the size of it. I'm baffed... Never has mud done this to me.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I think the backwards section is tunnelled in. So you drop into the hole somehow and then go through the tunnel and out into the reverse helix...

Exciting mud!

nealbie

CF Legend
furie said:
Sadly though, it will only be good between July 19th and August the 13th - as long as the ambient temperature has been 26 degrees for the six weeks prior and there has been less than seven inches of rainfall since May 23rd.

You must ride it on the fourth seat back, right hand side, unless it's train two. In which case it doesn't matter because all of that train is rubbish (so if you get a rubbish ride, that explains that one). If it's ridden before midday, then do it with a full stomach - after midday with a full stomach it turns into a Gremlin and will rip off your nads.

I got that from the Intamin ride manual ;)

*Wipes tears of laughter from his eye*

But yes furie, that explains everything. So much clearer now, thank you :p

Ollie

CF Legend
^^Don't forget it's in 3D as well like the film was. :p
And to think you all didn't believe me ages ago when I told you to "Watch the Ground". Its coming along nicely though. I wonder when it'll be completed by.

A

Anonymous

And to think you all didn't believe me ages ago when I told you to "Watch the Ground".

Well thanks to something we call gravity that tends to be where most stuff on planet Earth takes place. As far as I know JCB's are yet to use anti-gravity technology, although I am told it is in planning.

Ollie

CF Legend
marc said:
Ollie you said that when the hole was already being dug if I remember.
I said that back in mid April sometime. And I told you some stuff on MSN around then as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.