What's new

The Games we play...

danthecoasterman

Mega Poster
Yeah I was thinking about getting HAWX when it was about to come out. I downloaded the demo but I just got really annoyed with it :lol: It seemed a bit repetitive aswell though, so I never got round to getting it.

Ollie

CF Legend
Two new trailers for Modern Warfare 2 are out showing off the multiplayer.
Have to say it looks bloody fantastic. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkvGfY4JXOc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9NIueAnh1U&feature=related[/youtube]

Ollie

CF Legend
System software 3.00 is out for the PS3 now. :D
It's a pretty big update and it's cool that you can now watch BBC iPlayer now under it's own video menu launched from the XMB. The only thing I've got to get used to now is the way the friends list looks as it's all done in blocks now.

Anyway here's what's included.

Official Playstation Website said:
Main features in system software update version 3.00

* New design for the XMB™(XrossMediaBar) screen
psn_EN_small.jpg

The XMB screen has been redesigned. > See Details

* What’s New
index_UK_small.jpg

[Information Board] has been replaced by [What's New] and contains a new design and new features. > See Details

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue ©2008 Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery featured in this game in some cases include trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

Other new or revised features in version 3.00

Overall
* You can now access the latest content available from PlayStation Store directly under Game and Video.
* When using storage media that contains folders, the number of folder levels that can be displayed under Photo, Music and Video has been increased.
* You can now copy text using the on-screen keyboard. You can use this feature to copy text on a screen from which the on-screen keyboard is displayed, such as the screen for creating a message under Friends.

Settings
* [Audio Multi-Output] has been added as an option under [Sound Settings].
* [HDD Content Audio Language] and [HDD Content Subtitle Language] have been added as options under [Video Settings].

Video
* You can now use the right stick of the wireless controller to perform fast forward or fast reverse operations during video content playback.

Network
* [Print This Screen] has been added as an option in the browse mode menu of the Internet browser.
* [Save Screenshot] has been added as an option in the browse mode menu of the Internet browser.

Friends
* A list of messages that you have exchanged with a Friend can be now accessed from the Friend’s profile screen.
LINK!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKsMH-9w6Xo&feature=related[/youtube]

In other news I have now reached 400 trophies on the PS3. :D

peep

CF Legend
^Ditto, sparkly bits = win

I love this new update, really glad you can watch the iPlayer on it too now, makes life that little bit nicer.

Ben

CF Legend
I bought an N64 today (TEN POUNDS!) and am now playing Perfect Dark. I'm still revelling in how amazing it is!

Pierre

Strata Poster
^ I'm re-watching some of How Not to Live Your Life on it right now, ****ing loved it the other night so re-watching haha :)

Pierre

Strata Poster
I actually don't want to know anything about deathspank or have no urge to play the game due it constantly being rammed down my throat in a neutral forum...

kimahri

CF Legend
OH YEAH I'VE PLAYED FABLE THREE BITCHES. It's actually pretty good! I was quite surprised this time and I also love the multiple references to Molyneux's other games.

Buy it when it comes out!!!

Next on the Aggenda is EVERY SINGE TOUHOU GEAM!!! I HAS THEM BITCHES!!! The fighting games are hard as hell especially if you don't have the english patch.

Lastly is Final Fantasy Teim. Dissidia has been posted by play.com and of course I bought the special edition. The game it's self looks kinda meh and confusing but I'll give it a try. Plus I get a bunch of goodies with it as well :3. So it's all gewd.

Ollie

CF Legend
Got Zen Pinball today. Not been on it much and only just had a quick look at all of the tables but I've already beaten the highscores of the other CF'ers on one of the tables. :p

Also been getting back into CoD4 multiplayer.

kimahri

CF Legend
^ Nah, Playfire just started a new thing where it tracks what Xbox360 games you've played and added Fable 3 by accident instead of Fable 2.

Wow you take things too seriously.