What's new

The Games we play...

Lewis

Hyper Poster
^ Yes that's ****ing hilarious Ollie :roll: at the end of the day, someone died, it doesn't make it funny because it was over an Xbox.

EDIT: I mean for Ollie's previous link on last page!

Stretch

Roller Poster
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars

PSN - free to download the demo and well worth a look, basically football with RC cars (that jump) - its ace fun online too!

mrclam

Giga Poster
Stretch said:
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars

PSN - free to download the demo and well worth a look, basically football with RC cars (that jump) - its ace fun online too!

Shhh.. stop trying to take this back on topic.. people are busy having arguments as to who has the lamest youtube link...
:lol:

kimahri

CF Legend
House of the Dead: Overkill Is also lol.

And its fun to play.

My list of good games for the wii has turned into a list of 2 entries.

Crow

Mega Poster
House of the Dead 2 & 3 are also avaible for the Wii. Both are packed with zombie blasting fun. :--D

mrclam

Giga Poster
Crow said:
House of the Dead 2 & 3 are also avaible for the Wii. Both are packed with zombie blasting fun. :--D

They're poo in comparision...

Looking for a great wii game? Try "World Of Goo" on wii ware... Also "de blob" is great too.

(and of course i dont have to mention any of the nintendo made games)

spicy

Giga Poster
Downloaded GTA: Lost and the Damned yesterday, 360 only for all you PS3 fanboys :p

But anyways its freaking awesome, I was expecting it to be pretty lame just being a download add on but this is like a whole new game back in Liberty City.

Highly recommend if you are a fan of GTA and well worth the £13!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Can't wait to download Lost and the Damned & give it a try, but I'm off to Florida for a week so it will have to wait. :(

mrclam

Giga Poster
Something tells me it'll be just as "good" as GTA4 was...

So I dont think i'll bother downloading it... Or at least - not until i manage to finish playing the full game without getting bored...

(PS : Why do some of you always feel the need to turn this into some sort of my machine is better than yours contest? )

Ollie

CF Legend
Smelly said:
(PS : Why do some of you always feel the need to turn this into some sort of my machine is better than yours contest? )
I dunno why they do it. I thought we found out the PS3 was the best system ages ago. :p

END IT THERE!

Anyway I'm working my way through GTAIV slowly. Just done the mission where you are giving a helicopter a chase and have to shoot it down. And now Roman has been kidnapped and I have to find him in a warehouse. Not sure how far through the game I am though as it's huge.

Pierre

Strata Poster
PS3 has never had a price drop technically.

The 60gb was £429.99 with more usb ports, backwards compatibility...

They reduced ports and removed compatibility and reduced included HDD to 40gb. That was the reason they were able to drop the price. Then rather than doing a price drop again, they upped the included HDD to 80gb but kept it at the same price.

As a company I think they've been pretty clever and subtle with it all.