What's new

SeaWorld Orlando | Mako | B&M Hyper Coaster

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
Ian said:
^ To some extent I agree with you but on the other hand, some well-travelled enthusiasts can get an idea of what makes a good coaster by looking at the facts and layout available. That's not to say that they are right, but that experience of riding similar rides, knowing how each manufacturer and park operates, what their target market is and so on can help to form an opinion. To put it in other terms, if you have have had a lot of sexual partners, then when you sleep with somebody new, you will have a good idea of what techniques are good and be able to pre-empt how they might respond. Here the key point: Every partner - and coaster - is different, you'll never know for sure until you've ridden it but you can get a good idea from what's presented beforehand.

I love your cynicism, Ayy Lmoa! That's a true enthusiast right there. Please stick around <3
Thanks! :--D
I'll stay here in between getting my IP banned on tpr (you can never go wrong with websites that allow you to use another IP then getting banned on another IP) looking at mako updates, and laugh at everybody judging a coaster before the coaster has even been built. Also anybody else find it anybody funny how coaster enthusiasts who complained about a new announced coaster like the coaster after they ride it? And when do you think mako will start going vertical?
And why does somebody from Dollywood think lightning rod's quadruple down is the twist and shout?!?! (No offence to anyone andnif you don't get what I mean go on tpr .com forums go to the Dollywood thread and read the posts after lightning rod was announced)

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
I like how mako is the only new for 2016 coaster that hasn't gone vertical yet. Luckily it's in FL, so they don't have to deal with snow.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Re: SeaWorld Orlando | Mako | B&M Hyper Coaster

^Cobra's Curse, Total Mayhem, and The Joker, have yet to go vertical.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
GuyWithAStick said:
^Cobra's Curse, Total Mayhem, and The Joker, have yet to go vertical.

I completly forgot about the last 2, and vertical construction for CC has already began.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic

^If you watch n The Loop, they have Mako updates practically every other day. Footers are without a doubt being drilled, but pouered I'm not 100% sure.

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
GuyWithAStick said:
^If you watch n The Loop, they have Mako updates practically every other day. Footers are without a doubt being drilled, but pouered I'm not 100% sure.

They post Mako updates every week...
I wish seaworld would set up a live cam somewhere so that Florida coaster nerds like me can check consturction on mako whenever we want to. Maybe they could put it on the top of the the observation tower thingy, (I forgot what it's called) and have it be a 360 cam.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Love love love the two-toned color track. Really glad B&M is pushing this more with their latest creations.

We also have a logo

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjP9--VTFag[/youtube]

nadroJ

CF Legend

Looks like an American sports team logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Not too far off the mark for other Florida teams

Tampa_Bay_Devil_Rays5.jpg

mia_1200x630.jpg

MiamiDolphinsWebpageLogo.jpg

BobWadd

Roller Poster
GuyWithAStick said:
Mako has gone vertical!

I can't get the images from the site for some reason. It appears to be station, as the track turns into the lift hill area, like what the animation showed.

Sorry everyone. Way to many sites were stealing images, cutting off the watermarks of and using them as their own. In fact, I have 6 copyright infringement cases pending against commercial entities as we speak. That caused me to protect the images or at least make it harder to "borrow" them.

Thanks for understanding :)

Lofty

CF Legend
BobWadd said:
GuyWithAStick said:
Mako has gone vertical!

I can't get the images from the site for some reason. It appears to be station, as the track turns into the lift hill area, like what the animation showed.

Sorry everyone. Way to many sites were stealing images, cutting off the watermarks of and using them as their own. In fact, I have 6 copyright infringement cases pending against commercial entities as we speak. That caused me to protect the images or at least make it harder to "borrow" them.

Thanks for understanding :)
Good on you - I've been in your position many times with graphics here in the UK.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Canobie took the photo of Baco that Merlin then used in their photomontage artworks they make.

Which would be fine if it was just actual concept art that never gets used In any media, but the second it is you really need to pay the original photographer.

In short, Merlin shouldn't be Googling photos and then using them without permission in artwork used commercially (such as advertising their rides).