What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
A windmill not being allowed to rotate for fear of interfering with Heathrow sounds like pure bull and a joke to see how many people believe it... :roll:

*Applauds*

Ollie

CF Legend
It does sound like a load of tripe really. I find it funny on Youtube. I've lost count of the number of times I've had arguments with people telling them there won't be an age rating of 15+ and correcting their wrong facts.
And they call the site with all the photos the 'Official Dylan Website' so they believe everything posted there (even in the rumours section) is true. :lol:

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
But hold on, I thought itwas the official one now :?

And anyway, if it isn't allowed to rotate, I'm gonna laugh in everyones faces :p

nemesisnutter

Roller Poster
Why are we discussing if a windmill will turn or not, i mean its just a windmill. I don't know maybe it will make the ride into a world class ride by having it turning, but some how i don't think it matters.

Jools

Giga Poster
^ Hah! Nice one.

The reason we're talking about this bloody windmill is because the tracks done now we're going to be talking about themeing.

Any news on the cars?

Rush

Giga Poster
^No, if there is there will be an update posted. People are so impatient. :roll:

As for the track, it looks great actually and completely different to what I was expecting. For some reason I thought the airtime hill was after the immelmann. :?

I'm looking forward to seeing it progressing. Oh and I don't think we need the whole site going out to take photos. To be honest I'm annoyed with all the posts saying, 'I'm going on Saturday, hope to get pics of the cars.'

Though I'm looking forward to seeing it in person and whether they may do something to it for Fright Nights.

Rush

Giga Poster
Jewls1993 said:
^ Not impatient, it is the lack of knowledge

So if we knew everything about the ride then all those promotional videos would have really become pointless. Also if we knew everything then there would be no where near as much discussion.

Smithy said:
What is it all of a sudden with everybody hating discussion on a discussion forum?

Was that referring to me also, because I wasn't trying to make my point suggest that I hated discussion.

Jools

Giga Poster
:shock:

Back on topic before someone gets stabbed?

Sooo... I wish there were plans like there were with Cobra so we could see what the cars looked like, It will obviously be a sort of Miney thing, or Black, maybe a Rust theme?

Kebab

Giga Poster
^Could just be a cloned Mystery Mine car design. Come on; Thorpe have copied most elements of MM, indoor surprise drop; black track; dive loop etc.

Hopefully this will be better :p

A

Anonymous

Mystery Mine's dive loop is nothing like Dylans dive loop though!

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
Ok, someone might just have already said this, but I sure do hope thorpe don't name it like they named stealth... Dylan: the chainsaw massacre coaster sounds very dumb...

Also, I couldn't help thinking, it's a shame that they are putting up the coaster in full view and ruining the surprise, but then I thought, actually, they are better off doing that because it encourages more people to come next year...

jokerman

Giga Poster
^How else do you suggest they put it up? It would be pretty difficult to make the station building and then gt the track in place, the crane wouldn't fit! You need to think things through

Status
Not open for further replies.