"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^No it doesn't. You have the mind of an eight-year-old.

Coaster-Fiend

Mega Poster
The track looks pretty nice now that it's completed.
What could really make this ride decent tho, aside from the MCBR not killing it, is if it had MM style effects inside the station part of the ride.
That would be so cool.

Ollie

CF Legend
I like the colours of the car. But the restraints stand out more than the rest of the train.
Looking good though. :D

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^You were going to cream?! :shock:

It's not that exciting. :p

:lol:

Ollie

CF Legend
^Yeah they are, but Leighton posted a fake link.

Only three trains have arrived at the moment. But they have plastic sheets over the side so that you can't see the logo/colours. (Damn you Thorpe) :p

Some pics of the trains:
http://www.projectdylan.co.uk/Construction/107

I also spot some poky out bits on the trains through the sheets so I'm guessing that the trains will be heavily themed like the ride. :p

DON'T FORGET: NEXT THORPE UPDATE IS TOMORROW! :D

Swat

Hyper Poster
Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 6 in /home/.thistle/macphill/new.projectdylan.co.uk/pages/Construction/View.php on line 40

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 6 in /home/.thistle/macphill/new.projectdylan.co.uk/pages/Construction/View.php on line 41

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 6 in /home/.thistle/macphill/new.projectdylan.co.uk/pages/Construction/View.php on line 42

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 6 in /home/.thistle/macphill/new.projectdylan.co.uk/pages/Construction/View.php on line 43
Construction: Wednesday 31st December 1969

Erm trains look lice.. I guess.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I swear, all you Brits sleep while all the fun is going on. :razz:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j3BiaEoP_w&feature=PlayList&p=D39926BBED9FBC7E&index=3[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.