What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesisnutter

Roller Poster
I will laugh if they just put a shed like speed for the station and don't add any theming. But hopefully thorpe won't do that there not that supid.

Swat

Hyper Poster
Well they must have some hardcore themeing in planning. They have completed there 09 addition before the end of the 08 season. Heading to Thorpe on Thursday shall have a good look at this. The track in the pictures looks a mess to be honest. But we will see what they do next year.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
AmandaPanda said:
it is a shame they are not alowed the windmill thing to turn :(

Eh? What ARE you on about? What windmill? Why would they not be able to have it rotate? Where has one been mentioned?

nemesisnutter said:
But hopefully thorpe won't do that there not that supid.

That just made me laugh for some reason... Dunno why... :roll:

AmandaPanda said:
Well looking at Infenro, hopefully they will pull it off they theyhave the volcano :) BUT BETTER!

HALF a volcano... And not the best looking one (See King's Dominion)...

Also can I point out the poor grammar in the quotes? Pwease? ;)

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
Jewls1993 said:
Part of the themeing will be a windmill thingy, and it won't be allowed to turn otherwise it might interfear with Heathrow transmitions.

^What a load of complete and utter bollocks.

What's it going to take to turn a simple piece of themeing,a small motor surely?,and if that's enough to interfere with Heathrows transmissions,then what about the motors on the various lift hills.

What about the launch system on Stealth,do they not interfere?[/end rant]

Yay for Dylan being fully erect,I'm actually looking forward to riding this baby.

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
annwndog said:
Jewls1993 said:
Part of the themeing will be a windmill thingy, and it won't be allowed to turn otherwise it might interfear with Heathrow transmitions.

^What a load of complete and utter bollocks.

What's it going to take to turn a simple piece of themeing,a small motor surely?,and if that's enough to interfere with Heathrows transmissions,then what about the motors on the various lift hills.

What about the launch system on Stealth,do they not interfere?[/end rant]

Yay for Dylan being fully erect,I'm actually looking forward to riding this baby.

That IS what we both said! It says it on the "wierd facts" on the official website :(

Unconfirmed
The ride will have an age restriction of 15+ years, as it'll be heavily based and themed around a horror film.
Samurai will be re-themed into Canada Creek for the opening of the coaster.
Weird Fun Facts
The windmill, part of the theming, will not be allowed to spin as Runnymede Council said it would interfere with Heathrow airports radar aviation control systems.
This will be Thorpe Parks sixth roller coaster (Flying Fish, X No Way Out, Colossus, Nemesis Inferno and Stealth).

Status
Not open for further replies.