What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lofty

CF Legend
I just love how that piece of track is peepign through behind Samurai!

It looks really good, hopefully it will have quiete alot of air!!!

ryan462

Hyper Poster
I am hopefully gona make a trip there before Ghosterforce so I will try and get some photo's then. It looks great so far !

Nic

Strata Poster
Screaming Coasters said:
Ok I may be going stupid but why does the layout look different to what's shown in the plan?

We knew this already, cause didn't they submit revised plans? Wasn't it something to do with there not being enough space between scumarai and loggers for bits of dylan, and the railway? Wasn't that the excuse for getting rid of an immelmann and raplacing it wtih the airtime hill?

Or did I dream the whole thing?

Lofty

CF Legend
I know where you are coming from!

How do we know the revised plans was the actual plans that were released?

They cudda released dummy plans to the public?

A-Kid

Giga Poster
sany0274sh4.jpg

Freddy on Southparks photo credit.

:--D

Johnny

Hyper Poster
^^Can you please post the link of where you get your updates from?

Anyway each element is looking good, but as a whole, it just looks like a big mess of track.

Ben

CF Legend
*Has Rage flashback*

*Head hurts*

Hmmm... that looks like a nasty element right there.

The Dive Loop is so cute though.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
te he he I reckon it will be themed around the Texas chainsaw massacre since there is a mill in there. :lol: I hope it wont suck!

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
^ Only a bit over a week until the new vid :--D

I still firmly believe t will be called "Unknown".

That turn looks so much fun, I have to say this looks like th ebest Eurofighter I've seen which isn't Mystery Mine :lol:

jokerman

Giga Poster
^I'm sure it will. It'll be one of their big rides, and knowing Thorpe, they'll jump at the chance to make more money.

Dave

CF Legend
Thats not an inversion, thats one heck of an overbank. It's like Goliath's Stengel Dive.

(can see this being debated for many pages to come)

spicy

Giga Poster
Wow, that looks like a twisted mess, just looks likes there is inversions everywhere. In fact, it looks **** awesome.

jokerman

Giga Poster
Noooooooooo! Not a debate abut whether something counts as a inversion. Thorpe don't seem to be calling it one, so it isn't. [/debate]

Swat

Hyper Poster
Right this ride looks ****ing amazing now. I now agree the blacks a bit .. Hard on the eyes but never mind that. If themeing is as good as the ride looks Thorpe have done a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.