What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

CF Legend
Yeah that hill is going to have some airtime on it. Probably not as insane as Speed's i'd imagine, but still a lot more than other rides at Thorpe.

jokerman

Giga Poster
Jewls1993 said:
OOOH! Sorry, could this topic get anymore confusing
Yes. They could still have the other inversion in, and we'd all be getting mixed up between the two immelmans. Imagine the chaos!

Ben

CF Legend
I'm only really realising how much I hate that black track now.

I thought it would be sexy (ie., Oblivion), but with the tri-track instead of box, it's too much and my eyes hate it.

That hill, however. Yummy. And until there's cars on it, I can pretend it's Intamin :p.

marc

CF Legend
I think the MCBR kills Speed and I hope it does not do the same with this. For me the MCBR on Speed was so the track could change direction and had they planned things properly it would not be needed. No coaster this small or the size of Speed should need one thats my view on it :)

Kebab

Giga Poster
I'm in disbelief at how fast this has shot up recently :p When Jewls sent me the link over msn I thought he was lying.. But my god :--D

I'm unsure why everyone is believing this is short? Its the longest Euro-fighter built so I really think we're in for a treat. Skeptical about that airtime hill though; I was expecting it to be a tad tighter, but we'll have to see when the ride opens! This to me; looks like the best Euro-fighter gerstlauer has ever offered, and fingers crossed - Thorpe will bring this ride to life with an impressive theme.

Can't wait until the 13th :p I'm expecting this to be the murderers slaughterhouse or something. And the black paint doesn't look that bad!? Better than yellow and purple supports, I think it suits the landscape very well hidden behind those tree's.

Lofty

CF Legend
I hope them trees are satying, they look real nice!

I am really liking it now, although if I am honest, thinking back now, the older plans look a tab better! :p

Jools

Giga Poster
^ Do you think? Surely an airtime hill is better than a MCBR then an inversion, depends what your taste is I suppose :?

Jools

Giga Poster
Do they, I need to look, I don't know which is the new and which is the old plan by looking at the pictures :/

Jools

Giga Poster
Nor me, I thought they weren't going to do anymore until the closed season, but I suppose they will be mainly planting, making paths, effects and themeing then.

Swat

Hyper Poster
I really like the colour and everything. But i'm also confused with the layout now. Going to Thorpe on the 9th will get to see how much of an impact this ride has visually.

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
Honey I'm home
I am going to thorpe on the 16th as I'm off for ages now and that's the only time I seem to have free, my brother is going of on the 12th I believe, so one of us is bound to get more pics, I really hope this ride has a good visual impact!
I am also going next year sometime after the new ride opens, and my sister may be going with her friends and my brother is going with the school sometime near the end of term.
I must say the drop and inversions look alot bigger than I imagined, and the airtime hill looks more forceful than I imagined.

Status
Not open for further replies.