What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Never been on a Eurofighter, but looks like this will be a good ride experiance. Eurofighters cant be that uncomftable anyhow. Not compared to rides like the Ultimate for instance. I still believe that a ride has to have some element of uncomfableness to it, gives more of a experiance.

(p.s someone already posted those pics earlier)

Kebab

Giga Poster
^Liking the pics! It looks like the Immelman is going to be fairly large; I wonder if they've altered the height of the drop?

Lofty

CF Legend
I dont know, it may not actualy keep the circumfrance that it entered, it may be a bit tighter at the top therefore smaller to enhance the G's?

A

Anonymous

Jewls1993 said:
Would I be wierd to say this ride actually looks quite fun and thrilling already :--D

Nope I'm with you on that one, it looks *****ng brilliant! 8)

jokerman

Giga Poster
Definitely. When I was there a couple of days ago I wanted to go and ask if they had any trains so that I could give the bottom of the hill a test run. I agree, it looks fantastic. Do you think they'll bulid most of it, but leave the main drop until the off season, to keep it a surprise?

Rush

Giga Poster
^Probably because of their remote locations, the fact that not a lot of information has been said about them and due to the fact we don't even know what the one in China is?

You could always post it yourself if it's bothering you so badly.

Yes a lot of fanboys are craving over this badly but it's going up faster than a petrol station in flames with new elements on it being completed almost every other day! What do you expect for being the UK's only new coaster on a UK based forum?

Ollie

CF Legend
jokerman said:
Do you think they'll bulid most of it, but leave the main drop until the off season, to keep it a surprise?
No because they already have posters up everywhere showing guests what the drop will look like. :p

Smithy

Strata Poster
Rush said:
^Probably because of their remote locations, the fact that not a lot of information has been said about them and due to the fact we don't even know what the one in China is?

You could always post it yourself if it's bothering you so badly.

Yes a lot of fanboys are craving over this badly but it's going up faster than a petrol station in flames with new elements on it being completed almost every other day! What do you expect for being the UK's only new coaster on a UK based forum?

Exactly.

You wouldn't go to a football match and complain that all the Arsenal fan's weren't talking about Bangkok United's new star striker. It's all relative. More UK based members. Thorpe is the most popular park in terms of members attending it, it seems. And thus it's also easier to get updates for it.

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
It's looking quite good at the moment. I'm looking forward for the themeing to start really, but lets hope it's smooth and at least the track goes up quickly.

jokerman

Giga Poster
Ollie said:
No because they already have posters up everywhere showing guests what the drop will look like.

That isn't quite what I meant. I am aware that there are posters up showing what it'll look like, I just thought they may not want people to see it in real life until it's open. But then again, I suppose you can see it from outside the park, across the water, so it probably doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.