What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

CF Legend
I'm still baffled how were getting into the area, as the plans may make it look easy, but its still strange...

As its either remove supports from Colossus and make the path through a gap. The other one is under the Immelman and there isn't much clearance through it, unless theres a bridge.

Ollie

CF Legend
I like this image:
P1020810.JPG

You can see the air gates on the platform have been fitted.
Also, I love how rusty those stairs are looking. :p

jokerman

Giga Poster
When will people realise the hypocrisy in saying you're not judging before you ride whilst posting in this topic.

I'm not posting in here to judge the ride at all. I'm here to see the construction of a new ride. And before you say that I only want to see it so that I can judge it, I just want to see it to get a bit excited about going on it, and because I'm interested in seeing them building something.

SpeedJunkie

Roller Poster
Not sure if this has been said yet, but in one of Thorpes videos I remember a black box being discovered? Im 13 minutes into watching Saw five and a black box was given to someone by "jigsaw" and opened, not sure whats inside it yet though...

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Dave said:
I'm still baffled how were getting into the area, as the plans may make it look easy, but its still strange...

As its either remove supports from Colossus and make the path through a gap. The other one is under the Immelman and there isn't much clearance through it, unless theres a bridge.
Erm, to the right of Samurai...?

Ollie

CF Legend
SpeedJunkie said:
Not sure if this has been said yet, but in one of Thorpes videos I remember a black box being discovered? Im 13 minutes into watching Saw five and a black box was given to someone by "jigsaw" and opened, not sure whats inside it yet though...
It was a red box in Thorpe's video.
The two could be connected but it may be more of a coincidence.

El Patricko

Roller Poster
Canada Creek line-up 2009

Loggers leap.
Rocky express. (Why is it in the thrilling and fun section???)
SAW the ride.

Mabye this will become a trend!

Octopus garden 2012:
ollie octopus
swinging seashells
fantasy fish
happy halibuts
galleon race
Texas chainsaw massacre
up periscope
slippery serpents

Can you spot the odd one out??.

Which throws up a whole new question. If samurai is in lost city and Saw is in canada creek yet saw is seperating samurai from collossus and..... Very confusing, i guess saw will be in it's own area of they will re-theme samurai or (most plausable option) they will just leave samurai as it is and hope nobody notices.

Better get those pikeys in with a tin of paint post haste :wink:

NickkyG

Mega Poster
I think Rocky Express is amazing fun, El Patricko! It's actually a great laugh if you go on it with mates.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^How can you say the station looks great in it's current state?

Just curious as to how we can say how good a very unfinished building looks...

Slash

Giga Poster
Just done the disciples of saw thing, its pretty gruesome, won't give much away but its an idea they have used in the saw films. VERY GRAPHIC, with an age limiter, so please, if u have a weak stomach, dont try.

Slash

Giga Poster
SchumacherFerrari said:
^It wasn't gruesome at all, it didn't even look real :(

Remember schumacherferrari, some people are very squeamish though and the blood looked real. So did the way he moved.

Mark

Strata Poster
Just played the game thingy.....

Personally thought it was appaulingly bad. It was simple crud. Although I can understand why some people may find it squeamish. I know people who cant even stand the thought of blood, let alone watching it!

marc

CF Legend
They way I see it at the moment is the station could be a mud pit and people would say it looks great lol. Come on guys at the moment its a steel shed with no theming soon it will look good but at the moment I can go to B and Q and see a shed that looks the same :)

Lofty

CF Legend
I couldn't agree more mark!

It seems like any new update o the coaster, and every seems to love it, Personally, I just think the coaster itself looks good atm, I am gunna comment on the theming when its all fully completed, and not at just alluminium buildings etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.