What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Jewls1993 said:
My estimates tell me the track will be done in around 3 or 4 days for some reason :?

I hope your estimates are right Jewls, I'm so excited about this ride it's actually unreal! :--D

Swat

Hyper Poster
By a surprise element, I mean as in I wouldn't of liked to know what the track is going to do inside I worded it wrong I should of put Id of liked the surprise element when I first ride I still will seeing as this will be my first Eurofighter I will have rode so i'm a little unsure of what to expect. All in all it will be a good ride in sure of that nothing amazing that will break anykind of records but an overall fun ride.

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
So would you prefere Dylan to be a record holder? To be honest, I couldn't care less if it had 20 inversions as long as I enjoy it.

What ever happened to coaster ENTHUSIASM :D

A

Anonymous

10WaTT said:
So would you prefere Dylan to be a record holder? To be honest, I couldn't care less if it had 20 inversions as long as I enjoy it.

That's the same way I feel :D

Kebab

Giga Poster
UncleArly said:
Top_Heavy said:
Jewls1993 said:
My estimates tell me the track will be done in around 3 or 4 days for some reason :?

I hope your estimates are right Jewls, I'm so excited about this ride it's actually unreal! :--D

It'll be a while longer than that.

Probably much longer. Besides it's taken over a week just to do the first section of the ride. I can't see the track being done until mid-October. 13th anyone? While they're doing the track around the main portion; they'll probably get work done to the station area there and then. 3 or 4 days would be fantastic but its only in my dreams :lol:

3 or 4 days it has taken them to do an Immelman :p

jokerman

Giga Poster
^Yeah, but an immelman is made of tri track, and is an inversion, so it's tricky to build. The other sections shouldn't take so long.

Swat

Hyper Poster
Of course the rest of the track is not Tri-Track look at the inside section. Give them as long as it takes to build it took them around 3 days to complete one inversion or course it isn't going to take them 3 days or a week for that matter to complete it.

A

Anonymous

Usually on a Eurofigher with tri-track, the track before the lift is not tri-track, everything bar the breaks is!

So yes I would say that 90% of what is left to build will be tri-track!

Kebab

Giga Poster
CJH said:
Usually on a Eurofigher with tri-track, the track before the lift is not tri-track, everything bar the breaks is!

So yes I would say that 90% of what is left to build will be tri-track!

Not necessarily. It maybe a coincedence that most Eurofighters with Tri-track, have it completely around the layout; but these are small models that use it. I can see tri-track being used mainly around the sharp turns and inversions and the rest of the sections staying flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.