What's new

"SAW - The Ride" - Eurofighter for Thorpe Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Besides them, they aint even in question.
They are 2 people out of 64 million in the UK.

Anyway that weren't even my point, you obviously read through it and not grasp what I was on about.

Swat

Hyper Poster
If Thorpe can theme is as good as the posters ill be happy if they knew they were no going to theme it that well i'm pretty sure they wouldn't be doing all these videos and having it so heavely themed in the posters. I don't know much about Merlin but from what I can see they have some great ideas which they seem to be able to pull off.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Anyway that weren't even my point, you obviously read through it and not grasp what I was on about.

you do know im fairly sure his comment was meant in jest. don't take it so personally.

Anyway, this rides looking pretty cool. i must admit it seems a bit short from what i've seen but it still could be the gem of Thorpe Park.

jokerman

Giga Poster
you do know im fairly sure his comment was meant in jest. don't take it so personally.
At least someone realised.

And how long before someone tries to claim that the immelman in the picture linked above doesn't go all the way upside down, and isn't an inversion?

Swat

Hyper Poster
It makes collosucks look really small and tame the main drop hasn't even been complete yet.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Swat said:
It makes collosucks look really small and tame the main drop hasn't even been complete yet.

I think thats more down to the angle the photo is taken rather than the actual height.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
I agree with Ian.

I think the drop of Dylan is the same height as Collosus' loop. SO Dylan is slightly smaller.

or am I totally wrong?

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
jokerman said:
At least someone realised.

And how long before someone tries to claim that the immelman in the picture linked above doesn't go all the way upside down, and isn't an inversion?

The first part I took as a jest, second part of your comment made me think you read me wrong.

Lofty

CF Legend
My mind has changed...

The Immelman is actualky totally hot!!

It does look rather imposing I have to admit, it looks very nice indeedy!

Kebab

Giga Poster
UncleArly said:
I agree with Ian.

I think the drop of Dylan is the same height as Collosus' loop. SO Dylan is slightly smaller.

or am I totally wrong?

According to RCDB and many other sources; the drop is 100'. Which is about 5-10 feet bigger than Colossus' drop. It's bigger thankfully :)

EDIT: And omg! That Immelman looks like sex on a beach :p . I like how it doesn't exit to the ground like on B&M's; maybe it could be a very exhilerating element; also intense!

Ollie

CF Legend
Hasn't anyone realised that the next update from Thorpe will be on the 13th October.

And what else is on that day?

Fright Nights Begins. :D
So it's obvious they're gonna be linked. Maybe something like the evil has spread over the park or something. :p

A

Anonymous

Anyone know the price of this thing? Im thinking 8 to 10 million pounds so around $18,000,000

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Ollie said:
Hasn't anyone realised that the next update from Thorpe will be on the 13th October.

And what else is on that day?

Fright Nights Begins. :D
So it's obvious they're gonna be linked. Maybe something like the evil has spread over the park or something. :p

Does anyone really care? :roll:

Posts like this make these topics 100 pages longer than needed...

(I realise with this post I'm being reasonably hypocritical, shoot me :p)

Lofty

CF Legend
Ollie, personally I don't think that they will doa story on where the evil has spread across the park, because then that would be pointless theming the Mazes to seperate things and giving them their own storylines!

I personaly think that at fright nights, there could be a show/showreel near the construction site, that will play a more in depth view at this coaster?

neo

Mega Poster
Well something big is going to happen on the 13th of October regarding Dylan’s back-story. Perfect timing with Fright Nights, but I think it’s just the opportunity of the occasion. I doubt anything further than an advert for Dylan (in the dome) will be played out at Fright Nights.

They may well be trying to hide the pre-track in the station for Fright Nights, to try and keep the heart line roll a surprise.

Construction today was focused on the station building structure with the front façade structure nearing completion.

Photographs from today and a construction video (also from today) can be viewed over at:

http://themeuk.net/Thorpe_Eurofighter_C ... n_PG3.html

Swat

Hyper Poster
I wish they would of hidden it before they actually put it up I would of loved the surprise element. All the frame work went up quick!

Jools

Giga Poster
Swat said:
All the frame work went up quick!

It usually does, it's the filling that takes ages :(

My estimates tell me the track will be done in around 3 or 4 days for some reason :?

A

Anonymous

I don't the track will be finished til early October. Also someone said you would love a suprise element?

You would have known anyway due to the plans that it was there anyway. So why does it matter to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.