GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
So this is a thing now...

2c940dc04668873596816035ffbfb47e.jpg

Yeah...

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
That looks vile, I mean what's the point? Seriously... I have to say Intamins new gen track is vile.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

_koppen

Hyper Poster
There's most likely a reason for it, I would think that something needs to be able to pass beneath it. It's still weird though that they wouldn't raise the track immediately after the descent for a bunny hill into the brakes.

Also the ground looks a bit uneven, it could just be that as well.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
_koppen said:
There's most likely a reason for it, I would think that something needs to be able to pass beneath it. It's still weird though that they wouldn't raise the track immediately after the descent for a bunny hill into the brakes.

Also the ground looks a bit uneven, it could just be that as well.
The ground doesn't matter because they can just landscape or have different length supports but either way it still looks very odd.

Martyn B

CF Legend
I guess they want it slanted so the train has the momentum to get back to the station with out the need for kicker wheels?

But then I guess they could have just a proper hill a la Ka.

_koppen

Hyper Poster
owentaylor121 said:
The ground doesn't matter because they can just landscape or have different length supports but either way it still looks very odd.

I don't mean uneven as in some holes and that, I mean the elevation difference. It's more clear in this photo:
th720_11c6816e50edee43d92254e1e06bf033.jpg

Smithy

Strata Poster
There simply has to be something like a tunnel or a bridge or a walkway or something planned for that, it makes no sense otherwise.

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
I remember the old concept art having that before they changed it to a flat breakrun. The coaster world is very strange at the moment.

Ben

CF Legend
That's so gross!

The problem is it makes a short ride even shorter by instantly losing the speed after the hill.

At least the others have a bit of track before brakes xD

Meh don't give a crap about this coaster **** thing.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Only other thing I can think of is if it's somehow going to mimmick a finishing straight but still, it looks horrific.

spicy

Giga Poster
^ Yeah that's what I was thinking maybe there's going to be a finishing straight theme.

It looks disgusting though, and can only image it is going to ride horrible hitting brakes straight away like that. Should have just done a Stealth bunny hill into the brakes.

In the concept art the hill looked really nice wth the big Ferrari Badge on it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/artic ... Spain.html