What's new

Parc Asterix |"Oz'Iris"| B&M Invert

peep

CF Legend
Wow, cheers for these updates. Ian I think the excavation is (if those plans posted ages ago are to be believed) for a small lake in which the coaster has some sort of element over.

I'm very excited about this coaster and construction seems to be happening quicker than I expected.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Its interesting following a construction where we dont really know the layout. Yes, we saw some art work a while back, but we dont know if that was genuine, and even so, you could only really the first half of it anyway.

dominoes

Mega Poster
Re: "Unknown", B&M Invert for Parc Asterix

Damn, can't see the photos cause I have to register. Oh well

Martyn B

CF Legend

I know RCDB isn't always 100% FACT etc, so make of this what you will; the opening of this has been changed to 2012.

peep

CF Legend

Looks like a lot of work is going on at the moment. I hope this gets more theming than the other coasters at the park because when they do theming they do it so well. And look at all that track! I'm surprised so much of the coaster is already on site, I really did think it'd be arriving a lot later than this.

Thanks again for another awesome update!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Few recent images posted on the marvelous Potionmagix: http://www.potionmagix.fr/index.html

2pa2012may.jpeg

3pa2012may.jpeg

5pa2012may.jpeg

peep

CF Legend

OMG, that building is huge. Really looking forward to this, every update just gets me even more excited about it :D

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Bloody hell, that's massive! What on earth is going to be going in there?!

A

Anonymous

The worlds first enclosed B&M invert??

They are really putting in a lot of effort into this, I like!!!

oriolat2

Giga Poster

^They don't really need to hurry. The coaster is scheduled to open on 2012. As long as they have the station and footers done (I suspect they have already poured some concrete for those) they will be on time. (Unlike some any other Spanish park I know that has planned some B&M for next year and hasn't even started construction...)

D1993

Hyper Poster

this is looking really fantastic!
i love B&M this will be another fabulous ride from them

msep003

Roller Poster

Martyn B said:
Still no vertical construction! Boo.

As they'll start by the Station we won't see any vertical construction before at least 2 weeks or so !

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster

I'm actually more excited about this than LC12, probably because this will no doubt be better. Can't wait to see all the finished theming on the station and around the coaster entrance.

Now, just need to renew my passport...

peep

CF Legend

Wow, this is becoming very interesting, just masses of ditches everywhere, I take it some or most of these will be for some sort of water feature? And track, hurrah :D

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

I agree with Enigma Shadow, this looks like it could be something special. Does anybody know the layout yet? Just so we can get an idea on how long construction will take.

Brilliant photos once again, Potionmagix and thank you for sharing :)