What's new

Parc Asterix |"Oz'Iris"| B&M Invert

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I actually busted up in class laughing at that one, thank you Gavin!

And I believe yh is spelled, yeah or yea, not yh. /grammernazi/

CMonster

Giga Poster
Gavin, your posts never fail to make me spit out my food in laughter.

Know that you made ~100 people very joyful and one person very mad. :wink:

Lofty

CF Legend
I quite like the colours of the track to be honest. I'm looking forward to this baby going up!

Coastermaniac94

Mega Poster
Gazza why dont you go post in the Australia parks forums and then I wont have a problem :L although I hear its pretty quiet in that forum. :mad: :mad: :mad: lololololololol

Gazza

Giga Poster
Coastermaniac94 said:
Gazza why dont you go post in the Australia parks forums and then I wont have a problem :L although I hear its pretty quiet in that forum. :mad: :mad: :mad: lololololololol
Ido already.

Trollface.jpg

Coastermaniac94

Mega Poster
^What do you talk about.... the weather? theres not really much to talk about when it come to Australian theme parks and rides.... c'mon their sh*t

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going off line, but I'm sure that Gavin can use the ban button just as effectively if people don't get back to the topic right now?

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
(Just noticed the title of the thread has a spelling mistake ;) "Uknown" needs to be corrected :p)

Edit: All corrected now = happy Ciall :)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
It actually reminds me more of this:

9295f0001am06qo9e6rcg0.jpg

I love the scheme, as it isn't red and yellow. I'm sure the ride will look super sharp when it's done.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Thanks for posting these updates, they're superb!

I don't care for track colour, but the blue track and yellow supports do look cartoony, which is appropriate.

In the second link, there's a photo of some excavation & construction work for what I presume is the station building. Has this coaster got a submerged station or is it for something else?
http://www.potionmagix.fr/forumix/galle ... ge_id=5495