What's new

Parc Asterix |"Oz'Iris"| B&M Invert

Martyn B

CF Legend
Is it just me, or is it odd for 'vertical' construction to begin, with out any track on site, or footers in place?

bob_3_

Giga Poster
They haven't really started actually working on the actual ride's vertical construction. It's just foundations and the basic building shapes, no actual ride parts.

peep

CF Legend
It is rather odd. Maybe the track is on site but hidden from view or in a warehouse somewhere?

However look how HUGE that site is, it's hard to tell the scale of it until the pic of those two tiny people standing next to that giant ditch. Maybe they are aiming for a late 2011 opening considering how much work is going on already.

Lofty

CF Legend
Tbh. I just think that building's for a shop of some kind, or, even possibly a queue building. So it's not that strange for them to start anything like that. Failing anything happening to the ride itself, they can still open the shops etc..

Tony

Hyper Poster
I'm loving the colours and the layout, looks pretty good. Great to see more B&M's coming to Europe, sure seems to be a nice few lately and hopefully the trend contines :p .

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The colours are very much Asterix aren't they? I like.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Tony said:
I'm loving the colours and the layout, looks pretty good. Great to see more B&M's coming to Europe, sure seems to be a nice few lately and hopefully the trend contines :p .

uBut Unlike many others, this one is within driving distance! :--D

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Coastermaniac94 said:
^ a big f*ck you goes to you matey

scarjo_popcorn.gif

THIS, could be interesting...