What's new

"Now Showing"

Ben

CF Legend
^Great movie.

The Holocaust Ring part was probably the loudest I've snorted with laughter at a film, ever. Loved it.

And Ed Helms (Stu) is sooooooooooooooo fit <3

The Haunting in Connecticut

I didn't hear great things about this film, but it was pretty decent. The guy who plays the kid with cancer is pretty cute, and the storyline was decent as well. Nothing out of the ordinary, but it kept me watching and it wasn't too long.

7/10

^ Yeah, I felt bad for the one boy who got burned alive in the cremation oven, eughh.

OMG you know what I can't wait to see? Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland! It's gonna be soo awesome, too bad it comes out in like, March of 2010.

Snoo

The Legend
Semi Pro

Saw it last night during my lack of sleep period.. and.. well.. it wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great.

7/10

Ben

CF Legend
AAAAAALLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRAAAAAAIIIIILLLLEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!

http://daily****e.com/2009/07/tim-burtons-alice-in-wonderland-trailer/

YES

YES

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

peep

CF Legend
^Lol, yeah, very odd name for a website.

Thank you Ben for posting that link, been trying to find it online the last hour or so and couldn't find one that worked. Hopefully the official one (tomorrow) is in awesome quality. I love the look of it, it's like an even more insane version of Big Fish (which is probably Burton's best film). Can't wait, March 2010 can't come quick enough imo.

^ OMG I KNEW IT LOOKED AMAZING.. I saw the pictures earlier and wow, the characters look amazing, the setting looks amazing, and I just expect so much from the film based on what I have seen of it. Can't waitttt!

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Death Race is OK, decent action, but short on acting and plot.

Saw the Tim Burton Batman film. Mad film, Jack Nicholson was great, but not quite as good as Ledger. Was disapointed with the film, not as good as I expected, and not a patch on the Nolan films.

peep

CF Legend
Finally seen the Alice trailer (now online officially) and it looks absolutely amazing.

Just watched Not another Teen movie on TV.

I think this film is hilarious, one of the best parody films in years.

Rating: 4/5

Just watched Not another Teen movie on TV.

I think this film is hilarious, one of the best parody films in years.

Rating: 4/5

EW I think that is one of the worst movies ever made! Date Movie would probably be the worst, but this is pretty damn close.