What's new

New Rides for Top Ten?

^ The only new.. Thingy?

Wow, and you call me a retard :p .

Diamondback is new to your top ten as well though for the season, can't forget about that mah brotha!

Now that my Orlando trip is booked some possibilities are:

Manta
Kraken
Incredible Hulk (Though I've herd mixed reviews so that could be totally wrong.)
Dueling Dragons (But probably not unless one really surprises me.)

So far this season Prowler has dethroned X2 as my number one coaster. Terminator Salvations is hanging on by a thread to my top ten, but will be out in a week I am all but sure.

I think Diamondback, Beast, Voyage, and maybe Legend will crack my top ten after my next trip.

^Legend is horrible.. btw. ;)

LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ The only new.. Thingy?

Wow, and you call me a retard :p .

Diamondback is new to your top ten as well though for the season, can't forget about that mah brotha!

See.. you are a retard.. and ps: I mentioned that along with CE already.

Saw, I know, but I like it! Got into my top 10, not going anywhere this year where I havn't been already unless we go back to Flamingo Land or go to Fantasy ISland, in which case Mumbo Jumbo and Jubilee Odysee maybe

DON'T POINT A LAUGH! :?

See.. you are a retard.. and ps: I mentioned that along with CE already.

Oh.. Oops :p . I feel the intense need to prove you wrong or make you fail after the amount you made fun of me last week, haha.

I think Diamondback, Beast, Voyage, and maybe Legend will crack my top ten after my next trip.

The first three in your list cracked my top ten, but Legend? I guess it really depends what your coaster count is, but it's fairly rough. It does have a good layout though.

In order of rating:
Balder (#1)
Stealth (#4)
Nemesis Inferno (#5)
Lisebergbanan (#7)
Kanonen (#8)

Five new in a single year. I'd like to see that beaten... and soon. It may be worth mentioning that last year did roughly the same, with SpeedMonster, Thor's Hammer, Piraten and X-treme Racers entering my top 10.

Oh.. Oops Razz . I feel the intense need to prove you wrong or make you fail after the amount you made fun of me last week, haha.

I'll join you!

Five new in a single year. I'd like to see that beaten...

I just might tie that. I only need three more, and my plane to Virginia leaves in 10 and 1/2 hours.

Griffon(unless it's a letdown) on Tuesday <3

top ten!

im going to flamingo land , i think mumbo jumbo and kumali will be in my top ten , they look really fun , also velocity , that looks amazing , just because of the way the train is in bike form , its completely different than im ever gonna go on in my life.
also the steapness of mumbo jumbo , i think its something like 114 degrees , sounds fun!
also nemesis i know is amazing , so is air and rita , but i dont like oblivion , its horrible , jubilee odysee looks really good , extremely tall , and looks fun
, im going on saw , stealth nemesis inferno and collosus aswell so there all looking to be in my top ten!

Expedition GeForce went straight to my number 2 and Blue Fire became my new number 7 :--D.

Ali said:
Expedition GeForce went straight to my number 2 and Blue Fire became my new number 7 :--D.

Whatever have you got above Expedition GeForce?!

I'm in a sorry situation top10-wise, i've not added anything to it since 2007! I've only got 6 new credits since then, and the biggest of them was the Pinfari at Williams Amusements in North Wales.

So, my most recent additions to my top 10 have been Furius Baco, Superman l'Espanol and Dragon Khan.

Neeeeed more! God knows where they're coming from though!

Ah, I see, fair point well made.

...and I hoped that would provoke such a reaction from you Ben :p

Colossus at Heide Park is certainly going to make my top ten when I update it. Piraten will no doubt be in there somewhere as well. Desert Race may or may not be in there - I love Rita, and currently have Rita in my top ten, so I'm not sure whether Desert Race will make it in there as well.

Lynet and Daemonen were awesome, but I don't think they're quite top ten material. We'll see when I get around to having a re-shuffle.