What's new

Intimidator 305 - Kings Dominion Giga coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hey anaconda and the new coaster are going to match! how cute! :roll:

I think paramount should get mcdonald to sponser this ride! It would be awesome! i can imagine it now! Ronald McDonald: The Ride! :twisted:

CMonster

Giga Poster
They're colorblind and everytime they look at their red and yellow paint it looks like different colors. :p

^ I swear I've heard somewhere that red and yellow paint triggers some kind of nerve in the brain that makes people hungry, and we all know that hungry people in parks means they buy super expensive park food, which in turn obviously means money for the park.

I just heard that somewhere, dunno if it's true.

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
^ I've actually heard that as well. I would wish they would at least switch it up and make the track yellow and the supports red just to be a little different at least.

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
So basically Cedar Fair are using the colour as a way of making people buy extremely expensive food when they get off the ride, I like that Idea, but explains why most fastfood restaurants have red in their logos, infact alot have both red and yellow.

I would like to see an nice silver, dark blue or black track sometime, maybe some sort of dark green would be good too.

RCF

Strata Poster
As we can tell. I think Cedar Fair just needs to retire the red and yellow color scheme.

CMonster

Giga Poster
^ I've actually heard that as well. I would wish they would at least switch it up and make the track yellow and the supports red just to be a little different at least.

I think that would look really bad.

RCF

Strata Poster
AmandaPanda said:
I would like to see an nice silver, dark blue or black track sometime, maybe some sort of dark green would be good too.

I agree. You hardly ever see green roller coasters. Except for Hulk, Goliath, and that's all I can think of right now.

A

Anonymous

Don't forget Riddler's Revenge (SFMM) or Shockwave (SFOT).

First Post!

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Also Mindbender @ SFOG, beautiful green coaster.

I agree that green would've been a good color, but not bright green. I think forest green with black supports would be sweet!

Cedar Fair is playing this one pretty close to the chest, it seems. I know with Diamondback, for instance, people were able to speculate on the layout with decent accuracy before the announcement was made.
I'm excited for the 20th

A

Anonymous

The 20th is my mom's Birthday.

Oh, and Kingda Ka and Hydra are green, how did I miss them?

RCF

Strata Poster
^ You know what's funny, I think I actually knew Clint Novak. He is very enthusiastic, maybe even more enthusiastic than some some people on here. Getting back to construction, look at all that track.

Status
Not open for further replies.