What's new

Intimidator 305 - Kings Dominion Giga coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

tks

Strata Poster
This is going to be a Hyper-Mega-SUPERAWESOMEZ-Strata-Gigawatt Coaster. I know that much.

Adding something real, i'm quite excited if this does turn out to be a super-high ride. There aren't many, and the ones that do reach that height generally don't do alot *looks at MF*. I hope this makes use of its speed/height whatever.

This might be the highlight of next year in the US.. I think we are all pretty excited.. even moreso considering I'll be riding it.

Me too, YES!

I actually just realized the announcement is tomorrow.. I'm gonna urinate my pants.

RCF

Strata Poster
Man I'm so pumped!!!! I'm gonna beg my parents now to let me go next year.

And....... It's time for COASTERCREW!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z2tlHVgkYI[/youtube]

Snoo

The Legend
Hmm.. waste of 3 minutes just to show pictures of wheels being put in the track..

And it is pronounced "Uh-D-Nuh"... silly kids.

STC

Mega Poster
I think the update before is more interesting, with those strange supports. Are we sure that both of the bits pointed out connect to track? Just saying because a friend (thanks Sam!) pointed out to me the look of these new Intamin supports from iSpeed.

p23235.jpg

Have we seen a coaster before where the same support connects to two pieces of track?

Snoo

The Legend
There isn't enough footers/enough view of the site/evidence to support anyones ideas. In fact, I have seen NONE.. which is really odd for a coaster of this size.

Snoo

The Legend
Well being that this will be a huge coaster.. I bet half the footers aren't in place on most of the layout. It looks as if they only have that one section done as of now.

Ali

Mega Poster
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is there any chance that this will be the longest coaster in the world?

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
SnooSnoo said:
Well being that this will be a huge coaster.. I bet half the footers aren't in place on most of the layout. It looks as if they only have that one section done as of now.

Oh yeah. That makes sense. I swear I'm turning into the new Taylor, HA!

Snoo

The Legend
Wow.

Just wow.

Like.. kay.. transfer track.. lemonade wow.

Ali said:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is there any chance that this will be the longest coaster in the world?

Who knows. I guess we will have to see in less then 24 hours. :p

costar

Mega Poster
I have to confess to being quite excited by this one. Mainly coz it has the potential to be a no-frills classic. I remember the Millennium Force hype like it was yesterday and lots of the speculation here is the same.

Let's hope for a big hill and an expansive layout.

What's the best way to find out in an hour then? I've read the last few pages and no mention of who's covering the announcement...?

Status
Not open for further replies.