What's new

Favourite B&M Invert?

A

Anonymous

In my opinion it's Black Mamba in Phantasialand.
It's the only one I've ever ridden, because here in Germany there arn't so many B&M's (2, if you want to be correct ;)) but it has a great theming and it's layout is quite good.

Cheers

andrus

Giga Poster
^Totally agree! I rode it yesterday and it was bloody awesome!! :--D I've only ridden nemesis, inferno and now black mamba. But of those three I put black mamba way ahead, nemesis second and slightly behind nemesis I put inferno..

Why I like black mamba the most? Because the forces, the intense layout, the impressive theming (better than nemesis) and cuz the so so tight helixes!!

A

Anonymous

I have been on Nemesis, but I thought it was overhyped (sorry) so mine will have to be nemmie inferno!

A

Anonymous

I have been on Nemesis, but I thought it was overhyped (sorry) so mine will have to be nemmie inferno!

A

Anonymous

Post removed as it was unintelligible. All caps, no punctuation and some of the worst spelling I've seen since I was five - furie

A

Anonymous

Montu and Alpengeist were both amazing. I have to go with Montu though because of the batwing inversion

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I've posted in here already, but I wanted to try ordering all mine... In order of favourite first.

Montu
Talon
Batman
Afterburner
Alpengeist
Great Bear
Black Mamba
Nemesis
Dueling Dragons Ice
Dueling Dragons Fire
Nemesis Inferno
Raptor

I don't dislike any of them. They are all awesome.

The last 4 I dunno what order they go in. I like Inferno, despite having ridden it lots and feel it should thus be higher because it's one of few rides which I enjoy more the more I ride it. I only rode Raptor once and felt very meh about it. Both DDs weren't as good as I was hoping and I rode them several times. I preferred Ice slightly for being unusual. Nemesis is so low because it's aging badly and it gets less interesting the more you ride it.

Oh how magically delicious, now I at least have a few to rank that aren't just Batman clones.

Afterburn
La Vampire
All other B:TR clones
Great Bear
Alpengeist
Raptor

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I don't even think I can name all of the inverts I've ridden...Quick! To CoasterCounter!

Alpengeist
Afterburn
Le Vampire
Batman: The Ride(gam)
Batman: The Ride(mm)
Batman: The Ride(gadv)
Montu
Silver Bullet
Raptor
Dueling Dragons Fire
Talon
Great Bear