What's new

Favourite B&M Invert?

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Out of the two I have been on (Nemesis Inferno and Nemesis), there is a rather clear winner:

Nemesis.

Simply amazing every time I ride it. Nemesis isn't particularly forceful or thrilling, and always leaves me feeling a tad disappointed.

Snoo

The Legend
Ben said:
1. Talon
2. Alpengeist
3. Montu
4. Black Mamba
5. Batman La Fuga
6. Batman the Others
7. Nemsis Inferno
8. Dueling Dragons
9. Great Bear
10. Flight Deck
11. Silver Bullet tied with Nemesis

Though we blates had this topic only a little while ago, cause everyone got their panties in a twist over me ranking Nemesis.

OMG! HOW COULD YOU RANK NEMMY LAST??

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I concur, I mean...Silver Bullet was pretty bad. :razz:

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Think my ordering would be:

Black Mamba
Nemesis
Batman la Fuga
Nemesis Inferno
Dueling Dragons (Fire)
Montu
Dueling Dragons (Ice)

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
It's been a while since I've done a favorite list. Let's see if I can remember them all!

1. Raptor
2. Talon
3. Dueling Dragons
4. Batman: The Ride (SFoG)
5. Silver Bullet

Gazza

Giga Poster
1. Nemesis
2. DD Ice
3. DD Fire
4. Montu
5. Batman
6. Nemesis Inferno
7. Silver Bullet

The last two are liable to swap though...Inferno was farily intense, but SB had a cobra roll and a helix over water (I really liked the latter feature for some reason)

A

Anonymous

As I have only been on Nemesis then that's it unless you count Air as an invert as technically it is. yes it is a flying coaster but it essentially an invert.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
Raptor was my favourite coaster for many years,but,I rode it before becoming an enthusiast,so didn't really see it through an enthusiasts eyes.I can remember loving the sensation though,of sitting under the track,rather than above it,and that's where my love of Inverts began. :--D

Since then of course,I've ridden Nemesis & Inferno.

Nemesis then became my favourite,and because I havn't ridden Raptor for so long,Inferno would be second,with Raptor third.

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
Silver Bullet.
It's nice a smooth, has a nice layout, and the over banked turn adds a nice effect. Although the first drop is pretty lame.
But who am I to say anything, the only other B&M Invert I've been on is Raptor.
Screw life. :(

peep

CF Legend
1. Katun :D
2. Nemesis
3. Nemesis Inferno

I think they are the only three I've been on. I'm intrigued to see what I'd think of the American ones after riding such an amazing coaster.

A

Anonymous

Out of the ones i have ridden i think Alpengiest is my favorite. But i havent ridden it in a while, so for now i think Talon is my top since i rode it not too long ago. In a close second comes Great Bear, this is a great invert. Some of the elements are amazing, and the coaster surroundings make it even more fun. But after the corkscrew the ride needed something, not just a slow turn and then a brakerun. But before the corkscrew the ride is awesome. In third is Probably Batman: TR, tied with Dueling dragons. I love batmans intensity, and i the interaction of the coasters on Dueling Dragons is great. Even though they are very different i cant choose which one is better. But if i had to choose i would go with Dueling Dragons, no doubt.

Kebab

Giga Poster
Nemesis. I can only say it's a bit unfair because it's one of two B&M inverts I've actually rode, the other aside is Nemesis Inferno. I've compared them both time and time again; but I agree with myself that it's the original by a long-shot at the moment.