What's new

English Football 2009/2010 Season

I remember seeing a link to a League 1 or 2 club's online shop the other week... (Think it was Northampton)...

It was selling Chelsea gear...

Says it all really about football these days...

Scott88 said:
Adz123 said:
Also can i add the man u are past it is not about 3 seasons ago, its this season when they start doing a Leeds (who won 1 nil at old trafford, good old beckford, i've got his autograph from when he played for scunny united)

And at least we aren't £741 million in debt

Yeah were past it, because were top of the Premiership, into the last 8 of the European cup and won the Carling Cup.

I agree, thats clearly the sign of a team whos past it. :roll:

Am I right in saying you support in Arsenal? Because if you do, then stating United are past it clearly isnt a great idea when we hammered you on your own ground.

And yet you keep on biting at his stupidity?

And for the record, we played you off the park at Old Trafford and we'd have won if it wasn't for Rooney diving onto Almunia and winning a penalty, and Diaby forgetting which way to header.

Smithy said:
And we didn't build a stadium without going into debt you complete and utter fool, we took out numerous fixed interest bonds to cover the debt and we're managing the interest easily and paying off our debt.

Taking out a loan and going in debt are 2 different things you idiot, get your facts right before you call someone else a fool or you look like a piece of s***. You wanna call me an idiot etc then don't expect a friendly response.

PS

Nemesis Inferno i never said you was a chel$ki fan, i bet your a s***ty spurs fan aren't you.

Adz123 said:
Smithy said:
And we didn't build a stadium without going into debt you complete and utter fool, we took out numerous fixed interest bonds to cover the debt and we're managing the interest easily and paying off our debt.

Taking out a loan and going in debt are 2 different things you idiot, get your facts right before you call someone else a fool or you look like a piece of s***. You wanna call me an idiot etc then don't expect a friendly response.

Wow.

Where do I begin.

First of all, how do you think you get into debt? You borrow money and spend money that you don't have. You promise somebody that you will give them the money back. That is a debt. There's no two ways about it. We're in debt.

I have my facts right. I know bucketloads about the club that I'm actually ashamed to share with an utter buffoon such as yourself. I don't want to call you an idiot, I did. I wish people with an attitude and lack of intelligence such as you shouldn't be allowed freedom of speech, it's ridiculous.

I bet you wouldn't even know where the Emirates is.

And don't laugh Pierre, I was just sat stunned with the sheer technique of it :(

Adz123 said:
Nemesis Inferno i never said you was a chel$ki fan, i bet your a s***ty spurs fan aren't you.

You clearly didn't read ANY of this topic did you ;)

If you want an example of managing debt, and just being in debt is looking at Arsenal's finances which is very well managed, no big signings, paying it off to make sure the long term future is secure.

Where as Portsmouth was mis-managing of corrupt ****s robbing the club blind and not putting anything back in and then using the club as collateral for loans.

Smithy said:
Adz123 said:
Smithy said:

Wow.

Where do I begin.

First of all, how do you think you get into debt? You borrow money and spend money that you don't have. You promise somebody that you will give them the money back. That is a debt. There's no two ways about it. We're in debt.

I have my facts right. I know bucketloads about the club that I'm actually ashamed to share with an utter buffoon such as yourself. I don't want to call you an idiot, I did. I wish people with an attitude and lack of intelligence such as you shouldn't be allowed freedom of speech, it's ridiculous.

I bet you wouldn't even know where the Emirates is.

And don't laugh Pierre, I was just sat stunned with the sheer technique of it :(

Quite clearly, your a total idiot. I know everything about Arsenal and unlike you, i do know where the emirates is, its a rich little country that has an airline that will never own AFC. Ashburton Grove is a football stadium, not a giant billboard.

If you do know a lot about arsenal then tell me, what year was this kit first worn in:

arsenal-1988-1991-change.gif

FFS!

Stop being nobs, the lot of you. You're meant to have the mental age of a 10 year old to be on CF, not a 3 year old.

Stop being nobs.

Adz123 said:
Quite clearly, your a total idiot.

I hate to be a grammar nazi. But someone saying "your a total idiot" never ceases to make me smile. You're. ;)

I know everything about Arsenal and unlike you, i do know where the emirates is, its a rich little country that has an airline that will never own AFC. Ashburton Grove is a football stadium, not a giant billboard.

Yes, it's not like I've ever been there, it's not like I never go to games, I must just be getting lucky when I get there since I don't know where it is.

It's the Emirates stadium because, strangely, Emirates Airlines sponsoring us is part of the reason we're able to manage our debt ;)

If you do know a lot about arsenal then tell me, what year was this kit first worn in:

arsenal-1988-1991-change.gif

Two things.

First of all, that proves **** all, you know, since there's this thing called Google.

Secondly, I'll show you what comes up when I quote the picture. Minus the http.

www.historicalkits.co.uk/Arsenal/images/arsenal-1988-1991-change.gif

You're just one big failure really.

God, bad enough being accused of supporting Chelsea, but now Spurs? ****ing hell...

Honestly... You say you know everything about Arsenal, yet you don't know that they're in debt?

Or that the stadium is called the Emirates Stadium? Not Ashburton Grove... Aren't there massive letters outside the ground stating such?

Sigh... :roll:

Smithy said:
Scott88 said:
Adz123 said:
Also can i add the man u are past it is not about 3 seasons ago, its this season when they start doing a Leeds (who won 1 nil at old trafford, good old beckford, i've got his autograph from when he played for scunny united)

And at least we aren't £741 million in debt

Yeah were past it, because were top of the Premiership, into the last 8 of the European cup and won the Carling Cup.

I agree, thats clearly the sign of a team whos past it. :roll:

Am I right in saying you support in Arsenal? Because if you do, then stating United are past it clearly isnt a great idea when we hammered you on your own ground.

And yet you keep on biting at his stupidity?

And for the record, we played you off the park at Old Trafford and we'd have won if it wasn't for Rooney diving onto Almunia and winning a penalty, and Diaby forgetting which way to header.

Cant be helped Smithy lol.

Yeah I wont deny you were better than us at OT, but who wasnt better than us at Old Trafford before mid January? :lol:

Thats not taking anything away from Arsenal though, it was a good game.

Adz123, I doubt you know your arse from your elbow tbf, never mind Arsenal's history.

Scott88 said:
Adz123, I doubt you know your arse from your elbow tbf, never mind Arsenal's history.

Sure, whatever you say, go back to fairyland and come back when you realize i know a lot about arsenal, i could tell you a shortened version of AFC's history in a couple of minutes. I live and breathe Arsenal and don't you forget that.

Adz123 said:
Scott88 said:

Sure, whatever you say, go back to fairyland and come back when you realize i know a lot about arsenal, i could tell you a shortened version of AFC's history in a couple of minutes. I live and breathe Arsenal and don't you forget that.

It's all very well that you "know a lot about Arsenal" but that doesn't mean you can be extremely arrogant about it. It doesn't make you any better than anyone else, does it? I know quite a fair amount about Southampton's history but I don't rant on about it til the cows come home, and tbh, I can't imagine many people really care.

Also, I didn't think it was possible to 'live and breathe' Arsenal all the way from Scúnthorpe :roll:

Adz123 said:
Scott88 said:

If you say so.. :roll:

I am sure someone with a similar username to your own used to bang on about how much they love Liverpool and know about the history.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Blaze :(

Sure many people can bang on about their clubs history... But have you experienced the history through being at Highbury or from the comfort of your sofa in Scunny?

Adz123 said:
Scott88 said:

Support Scun-t-horpe as they are doing alright for themselves nowadays!!

Oh we lost 5-0 to Chelsea, close to my prediction of 4-1 though!

Nemesis Inferno said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Blaze :(

Sure many people can bang on about their clubs history... But have you experienced the history through being at Highbury or from the comfort of your sofa in Scunny?

I've been to highbury 8 times and the emirates 3 times. Also been to about 10 away games :wink:

So what if i live in S****horpe, get over it. Eg: Dave lives in north London but supports Portsmouth. If what you're saying is true he should support us or that other north London team which hasn't won the league for 50 years.