What's new

English Football 2009/2010 Season

Nemesis Inferno said:
Everyone knows Simon Jordan was very much up his own arse...

Even the Palace fans agree on that :lol:

But as I said, some of the stuff he did go on about in the press about football was very true...

By him I meant Bicko. :p

Torres should have got a yellow for that scuff on the penalty spot. If goalkeepers get one for scuffing the 6 yard box then Torres should.

That was actually awful from Torres...

But, should it have been a penalty in the first place?

Oh, and Smithy's comment... Lol... But should've made it obvious that it was about him :D

Torres hasd got a baby face and he does actually act like a petulent child.

Anyway, I stuck a fiver on Man Utd. Man City and Chelsea.... £26.25 return... CHELSEA... **** off.

Scott88 said:
Arsenal fans make me laugh, they may been battered by us and Chelsea this season, yet they beat poor sides by a high score because they are simply world beaters. The reason alot of people prefer Arsenal to man u is simply because of the brilliance of the arsenal manager and the fans.

Fixed that for you.

Also can i add the man u are past it is not about 3 seasons ago, its this season when they start doing a Leeds (who won 1 nil at old trafford, good old beckford, i've got his autograph from when he played for scunny united)

And at least we aren't £741 million in debt

"And now we kick of the Man u game at the Gary Neville's back yard stadium Because like Tevez, they needed the money so they sold old trafford to Man City"

:lol:

PS

Dave why have you got a sig with Portsmouth fans on then say you support man u"

I never said I support Man Utd. Why would I degrade myself. Go back to the Emirates and sit in silence.

Adz123 said:
Also can i add the man u are past it is not about 3 seasons ago, its this season when they start doing a Leeds (who won 1 nil at old trafford, good old beckford, i've got his autograph from when he played for scunny united)

Just a question... How's Arsenal's FA Cup run going btw? :roll:

Aren't the Arse in debt as well? In fact aren't basically all of the 'Big 4' in debt? Hence why Liverpool are panicking about not making the Chumps League because they'll be scuppered?

Wenger's a twat, Ferguson's a twat, Benetiz is a twat... That's basically it...

Dave said:
I never said I support Man Utd. Why would I degrade myself. Go back to the Emirates and sit in silence.

*makes crap joke about being unable to sink lower than supporting Portsmuff.*

Nemesis Inferno said:
Just a question... How's Arsenal's FA Cup run going btw? :roll:

1 Round better than man u's. So as many rounds as Arsenal's champions league run in is than Chelsea's :wink:

Nemesis Inferno said:
Aren't the Arse in debt as well?

Nope, we're so good we can build a £300 million stadium and not go in debt

^And you think I'm a Chelscum fan... Well done...

Why did I not mention Ancelotti? Because he doesn't seem to mouth off in the media all the time... Unlike Wenger... :roll:

Look, can we cut out the digs of my team, it's manager and it's players just because some rotten inbred is spouting out bull****.

And we didn't build a stadium without going into debt you complete and utter fool, we took out numerous fixed interest bonds to cover the debt and we're managing the interest easily and paying off our debt.

^ You should support your local team :p

Good 3-2 win over Hartlepool last night, still a very very slender shot at play-offs, but like I said, I doubt it!

Wembley on Sunday now! :D

Adz123 said:

And at least we aren't £741 million in debt

Yeah were past it, because were top of the Premiership, into the last 8 of the European cup and won the Carling Cup.

I agree, thats clearly the sign of a team whos past it. :roll:

Am I right in saying you support in Arsenal? Because if you do, then stating United are past it clearly isnt a great idea when we hammered you on your own ground.

Bournemouth are quite a good team. No wonder they go in and out of money problems as people go and lick arse elsewhere.

But Borno are mostly ex portsmouth players, haha.