What's new

English Football 2009/2010 Season

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

ON OUR WAY TO ****ING WEMBLEY!!! Hahahahahaha.

2-0!! FA Cup Semi-Final here we come!!!

Scott88 said:
RIP Keith Alexander.

Who do you think will win the Premier League?

I am hoping we can make it 4 years in a row, but its going to be very close.

The pride of London of cause, not those scummy blue tw@ts but the worlds greatest and most famous team Arsenal FC.

Hope i answered your question for you. Being a ManUre fan just ask if you need me to explain more slowly that ManUre are past it and fergie is a 90 year old Scottish tw@t who can't tell the time

AFC 4 LIVE

PS

That was not aimed in any way at Scottish people, Scottish football fans are cool and i wish all fans where as good as them. But i hate fergie, just retire you old to55er and learn to tell the time, a football game is actually 90 minutes not 98.

Right...hello Parton

Adz123 said:
The pride of London of cause, not those scummy blue tw@ts but the worlds greatest and most famous team Arsenal FC.

Pride of London? You can't say that, London is too vast for someone to be no.1.

Hope i answered your question for you. Being a ManUre fan just ask if you need me to explain more slowly that ManUre are past it and fergie is a 90 year old Scottish tw@t who can't tell the time

Oh really? So winning the Premier League back to back for 3 seasons with a possibility of winning it for a 4th?
Who also won the League Cup this year as well?

Oh yes they are truly past it and Sir Alex Ferguson doesn't know what he is doing. Silly us! Remember he has won it 11 times, so I don't think he's past it ;)
Arsenal won it 3 times? Last time in 2003?

I'm really undecided as to whether this is Parton or not... I've been scoping him out, and hes done the usual of asking Rach for a new set when he joins like all the other Parton aliases... but everything else hes said hasn't been very Parton-ish :lol:

I honestly don't get the whole Man United are past it comment either...

If they were past it, they wouldn't be where they are now would they? They would be languishing lower than mid-table or something...

Then again, Arsenal 'fan', the whole world hates you, teams bully you and don't bend over when you play, etc...

Just an observation from a non-Premiership football fan (and possibly League One the way things are going :lol:)

Nemesis Inferno said:

If they were past it, they wouldn't be where they are now would they? They would be languishing lower than mid-table or something...

Last season, everyone was calling us a one man team and saying once Ronaldo has left, we'd been sh*t and we would be lucky to finish in the top four.

Were now 9/10 matches away from the end of the Premiership, were top of the league, got the best English player in our side and playing the best football hes ever played and yet again were being branded a one man team. No matter what we win, what we do or who we beat, we will always be hated by other teams supporters because they are jealous of the rich history Manchester United can boast and we always prove people wrong, season after season.

I'll be the first to admit when we sold Ronaldo and Tevez left, I was right f*cked off and thought we'd do badly this season, and lets be honest, we've lost alot more games than anyone would expect, but even so we've got a chance of winning the league, were in the last 8 of the champions league and have already won the Carling Cup.

Arsenal fans make me laugh, they've been battered by us and Chelsea this season, yet they beat poor sides by a high score and think they are world beaters. The reason alot of people dislike Arsenal is simply because of the arrogance of the manager and the fans.

Wow what a game down at Craven Cottage!

Kind of wish I put £10 on Fulham to win, apparently it was 70-1!

^Duece scored an absolute beauty for the winner & I called it during halftime. I said that the Cottagers would tie it up & Duece would come on to score the knock-out goal & all my co-workers bowed down to me for getting it right. :lol:

Scott88 said:
Nemesis Inferno said:

Last season, everyone was calling us a one man team and saying once Ronaldo has left, we'd been sh*t and we would be lucky to finish in the top four.

Were now 9/10 matches away from the end of the Premiership, were top of the league, got the best English player in our side and playing the best football hes ever played and yet again were being branded a one man team. No matter what we win, what we do or who we beat, we will always be hated by other teams supporters because they are jealous of the rich history Manchester United can boast and we always prove people wrong, season after season.

I'll be the first to admit when we sold Ronaldo and Tevez left, I was right f*cked off and thought we'd do badly this season, and lets be honest, we've lost alot more games than anyone would expect, but even so we've got a chance of winning the league, were in the last 8 of the champions league and have already won the Carling Cup.

Arsenal fans make me laugh, they've been battered by us and Chelsea this season, yet they beat poor sides by a high score and think they are world beaters. The reason alot of people dislike Arsenal is simply because of the arrogance of the manager and the fans.

Sweet sweet irony.

^Confusing manager with chairman surely?

And even then the tanned one spoke a lof of truths about the state of football, hence why so many clubs are royally ****ed...

Everyone knows Simon Jordan was very much up his own arse...

Even the Palace fans agree on that :lol:

But as I said, some of the stuff he did go on about in the press about football was very true...

Well, that's Dons hopes gone. Quite frankly, it's nice to have a season where we aren't worrying over getting promotion or fighting relegation, but just to settle mid-tableish.

Even more worrying news from the ground is that a 7ish year old kid has been hit by a car at around 30/40mph and sounds like he is very seriously injured :S