What's new

English Football 2009/2010 Season

^Meh, that's not spelling, that's a poor word choice, but even soon, muting the arguement could seem a fair decision regardless...

Dave said:
Chris you only come on here when Ben is in an argument.

I've had enough of people taking the piss out of Portsmouth, its pathetic, the fans don't deserve this betrayal by people we believed would take us to 'glory' now the club is paying for it.

Anyway, hows your lack-lustre squad? Wait not scoring much?

its going well, and bottom of the table?

**** **** ****ing **** ****ing **** ****ing ****ing ****

Gahhh just SCORE

Ball goes in the goal and you SCORE, whats so hard for these players to get!?

Oh, I don't care who John Terry has sex with, if people want us to win the World Cup then stop printing crap.
Plus he only shagged an scummer's old missus ;)

Avram Grant solicits prostitutes, best story of the week so far. By no means shocking, with a face like his I knew he would. But to be honest we've had a long line of un-attractive managers.

^Apparently Sky Sports were so busy ****ing over the Terry story that they 'forgot' to run the Palace related administrator interview :roll:

I wonder how much coverage Pompey got with their 4th owner yesterday as well with all that crap going on...

Merseyside derby time followed by Spurs-Villans & Stuttgart-Nuernberg w00t! Great day for footy on the telly! Think I'll take a nap during the City-Hull game. :wink:

^When your luck's out, your luck's out...

And Pompey seem to have everyone's bad luck atm... 3 own goals is just pure and utter bad times...

^^^Result of the day by the sounds of things, it's a shame you were asleep haha. Anyway great game at Stoke today, brilliant win for us we were fantastic and it was an amazing atmosphere.

Englands Euro2012 qualifying group...

GROUP G: Montenegro,WALES, Bulgaria, Switzerland, ENGLAND

Can't see us missing out on the European championships this time around... but, this is England.

On a domestic note, Boro now four games unbeaten but sadly three of them draws!

Yay, we're not going to Wembley :(

Well done Southampton, we've been awful the twice I've seen us play against you this season :p So obviously I didn't go tonight (that and I have school tomorrow).. But good luck against the northern lot (Carlisle). And also Lewis please take me with you, because I like Wembley :p

Well done to Soton! (grinding my teeth)

Tomorrow is going to be a big one, I may wear my Portsmouth top tomorrow to hope for the best. I want us to get through it, as I want the South Coast Derby to happen!

Thank ****! That was a horrible day, waiting for whether the club is gone or if we can carry on.

7 more days to find a new owner!