What's new

English Football 2009/2010 Season

We lost but what you going to do, I'm already crying since Asmir Begovic is going to leave the club :(

East Coast(er) General said:
Ever the optimist huh Marc? :p
I say top 4! :--D

I really do hope :) but I just think Man City are the danger team. I think we will win the cup though.

But if we beat Villa and City then yes think 4th is ours.

Hahaha someones changed our full name on Wiki to "Celtic B".

Yesterdays match for me finished off Arsenals title hopes, they needed to show they can perform against the big teams, Man Utd hadn't won an away game against the other top three clubs since December 2007, and Arsenal blew it!

Danny B is magic, he wears a magic hat...
And when he played up front, he gave a great crack...
He scored one with his head, the one with left and right...
And when he'd beaten Wolves, we cheered all through the night...

Hehe, and Ben said they'd beat us <3

Ben said:
That would be funnier if you weren't in administration.

What a silly insult. But you got beaten by a team in administration and by a team of youngsters.

E-Misses-goals-Blake.

Actually, we only had like, 1 youngster who started the game, and the player who scored 3 goals had only scored 7 goals in his career, and hadn't since 2008 ;)

Nemesis Inferno said:
Actually, it kinda is, since you know, we have no money, and yet Wolves do... *waves*

*waves back... but has to do it down... you know... where your league is*

And hi Dave, of course you think it's a silly insult, you're a Portsmouth fan...

Football's fun.

Yes but saying "Ha your in administration" thats a horrible thing to say. No football fan would want another football team to liquidate and drop out of the league.

Thats like saying "haha you have cancer I hope you die"

Either that or he didn't want to move up to that hole of a place :p

I mean, London or Wolverhampton... Is that really a difficult decision? ;)

Yeah one of your players rejected us. Perhaps lower league football is his style? I hardly think a win in the FA cup is better than getting out your money problems. Sure you will get some money for proceeding to the next round but whats that little bit going to get you? Nothing. You still play in the Championship, and maybe not for long depending what happens. I would rather be clogging it out a relagation battle than not be in the primier league at all. Did you remember that how we are in the primier league, you won us... so? I care more about suvirving that a cup run. Go mown at someone who cares.

And mr pompy fan, really? your actualy going to comment on this when all of your players want to get out of your club and your club is general is the laughing stock of the league, you can't even play james for more than 10 games now because you can not afford to upgrade the contact. Why don't you go and talk to some other bottom of the league people. Remember, thats where you are.

^Ohhh, hark at you...

Hmmm let's see, proceeding in the cup is actually a big deal because as you even pointed out, we get MORE MONEY, which is what we need... Everything little helps as Tesco would say, and indeed if the numerous rumours about buyers are true, and we keep playing like we do, we'll avoid relegation...

Why did I bring the whole thing up? Because Ben said Wolves would win... It's called banter... Ben was confident, Wolves failed, and I lol'd...

Where were Wolves last season? Oh yes, in the Championship as well... And possibly coming straight back down... So what?

And if you think Portsmouth are a laughing stock, pah, QPR are more hilarious, or Newcastle, Pompey I feel sorry for because they were genuinely on the up with the FA Cup win, and then it all went tits up... Indeed, you tell him to go an speak to bottom of the league people, erm... Wolves are 17th out of 20, you are in his demographic then...

The fact you can't even spell PREMIER makes your arguement mute... Let alone some of the other rubbish spelling mistakes in amongst it all...

Chris you only come on here when Ben is in an argument.

I've had enough of people taking the piss out of Portsmouth, its pathetic, the fans don't deserve this betrayal by people we believed would take us to 'glory' now the club is paying for it.

Anyway, hows your lack-lustre squad? Wait not scoring much?

Nemesis Inferno said:
The fact you can't even spell PREMIER makes your arguement mute...

I think the word you're looking for is actually "moot", so leave his spelling the **** alone?