What's new

Energylandia's Future Additions

pawel98123

Mega Poster
Anyone know Energylandia's Height Restrictions.... if they have any?
They have, 99m.

In the video he said that they have 18 coaster currently. Where is the 18th?
Unfortunately they count Tidal wave twister as a Coaster :/

He also said that they big building with the monorail station will be a theatre and conference hall. Meaning that the hotel is one step closer.
Sweet Valley Town Hall will be a restaurant combined with the theater with the possibility of organizing a conference.
I would also take 200 hectares of amusement park with a grain of salt. EL have grown fast but they cant quadruple their current park in area in 4 years. Not even EL can do that. They will probably build a bigger parking lot expand, expand the camp ground and build a golf course. But all that space certainly cant be amusement/water park in such a short time. If you look they just say 200 hectares of investments. Technically solar farms and agricultural fields are also investments.
I also doubt that they will be able to cover 200h by 2025, and of course there will be thing's other than new themed zones, Report on the impact of the project on the environment talked about 3 halls- around 7000m², 4 hotels, expansion of the Jungle Adventure, parkings, halls for the indoor attractions and a lot of different things as for example 46,6h of biologically active surface which means lawns, decorated greenery (Oh I hope there will be so much of the greenery).

Trax

Hyper Poster
The 3 halls are roughly 2 ha (1 ha = 10.000 m²), a hotel does not take that much space and sure, if they count 46 ha "biologically active surface" (which appears to me like they have to do so to compensate for the parks environmental impact) it is more realistic, but even 100ha is an insane area.

However, if we consider every area associated with the park, 200ha (including 46.6 compensation area) is not that unrealistic. As of now, the theme park (and only the theme park) covers an area of roughly 40has (give or take 10%, I checked with 3 different satellite images). Including adjescent areas + the second parking lot, we make it to a total of 52ha. Adding the 47 compensation area, we are already half way there. The Western Camp is another 5ha, which I did not include in this calculation.

Talking about possible additions, apart from the Tilt-Coaster, I can really see a STC making its way to the park, and maybe they will go for the Giga. I'd also love to see a big scale Freefalltower from Intamin being build. Not quite sure if a "classic" tower, or a Sky jump... or just both. But a good, intense freefall is something the park still lacks.

pawel98123

Mega Poster
I'd also love to see a big scale Freefalltower from Intamin being build. Not quite sure if a "classic" tower, or a Sky jump... or just both. But a good, intense freefall is something the park still lacks.
In the raport there was actually information about free fall towers (yes plural)

Trax

Hyper Poster
In the raport there was actually information about free fall towers (yes plural)
Sky Jump, Shot 'n drop + Gyrodrop? Would be nice xD

It is so good to have someone here who is as crazy as I am, AND who speaks polish to translate all the info the park gives out. Energylandia is really amazing to follow as a fan, because they publish so much data that other parks keep under their wraps. Not only visitor numbers, but "long term" expansion plans, and their financials as well.

pawel98123

Mega Poster
Energylandia Winter Kingdom ❄️

sIQqlw6.jpg

Christian

Hyper Poster
I didn't expect aqualantis to be open during the winter. But apparently it will be. As Abyssus and Light Explorer don't really interact with the water it should probably be fine to run them even when the water under them freezes.

pawel98123

Mega Poster
The process of creating decorations for Winter Kingdom, everything is created by Energylandia itself

There will be 5 000 000 of lights,it will be the biggest Garden of lights in Poland.

Justin2000

Mega Poster
The 3 halls are roughly 2 ha (1 ha = 10.000 m²), a hotel does not take that much space and sure, if they count 46 ha "biologically active surface" (which appears to me like they have to do so to compensate for the parks environmental impact) it is more realistic, but even 100ha is an insane area.

However, if we consider every area associated with the park, 200ha (including 46.6 compensation area) is not that unrealistic. As of now, the theme park (and only the theme park) covers an area of roughly 40has (give or take 10%, I checked with 3 different satellite images). Including adjescent areas + the second parking lot, we make it to a total of 52ha. Adding the 47 compensation area, we are already half way there. The Western Camp is another 5ha, which I did not include in this calculation.

Talking about possible additions, apart from the Tilt-Coaster, I can really see a STC making its way to the park, and maybe they will go for the Giga. I'd also love to see a big scale Freefalltower from Intamin being build. Not quite sure if a "classic" tower, or a Sky jump... or just both. But a good, intense freefall is something the park still lacks.

Also a Vekoma Flying coaster could come in the future along with a Motorbike Coaster

pawel98123

Mega Poster
There's hidden information in new catalog for groups and companies.

First one is 4th zone of water park (just another 16 slides) and the second novelty is Ferris wheel (The highest vantage point in Poland, 56m heigh, 240 seats and 30 gondolas).
Both for 2022

Justin2000

Mega Poster
The wheel is a perfect addition for EL. High capacity and in a great location to get spectacular views of Zadra. I'm guessing it's from Vekoma (Dutch Wheels). But they don't have a 56 meter model so it's probably a RS53 which they will elevate 3 meters of the ground or something.

Or they're like "Vekoma, can you make it bigger? We'll give you an extra 5m euros if you can."