What's new

Diamondback - B&M Hyper for Kings Island

Snoo

The Legend
No.. you are implying that I implied that.. which.. in fact.. isn't true.

I figured a simple, off the cuff comment about how I feel wouldn't be 'UC' implied. You've known me for more then long enough to know that.

So.. re-read Benjamin.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
I'm sure we all know what an opinion is...
Marcus, you're not a fan of these, Ben, you are. Let's bring it back to some more worthwhile discussion again-- you're welcome to start a topic in Opinions and Polls if you *really* want. But either way, I don't think it's worth going on about so much.

Personally, I think this looks really nice.. and I'm excited to see if it's got the more extreme airtime I found on Behemoth over other rides of the same type. It's got a pretty nice layout, although I've never been a fan of these trying too many corners-- sometimes I wish they'd just do SFOG's Goliath's layout on a bigger scale with these new trains. That would be pretty ideal. But either way, this still looks really nice-- the water splash seems fantastic.

coasteraddict10

Mega Poster
Screaming Coasters said:
That makes it 11. Oh yer, how many B&M giga coasters are there?
Oh thats right, none. How many go over 300ft?
Oh yer, I forgot, none.

That's because intamin are all like "ZOMGFG LET'Z GETZORZ ALL the WORLD RECORDZ TO DO WITH the ROLLERCOASTERZ"
Whereas B&M concentrate on ride quality rather than world records.

-CA

Not really, the ride type doesn't appeal to me. It looks so clunky.
Intamin have this market by the balls, B&M seem to tail behind nowadays.

I agree that Intamin is better than B&M, but still, I still guarantee British members would have about thirty million heart attacks if it were to open in the UK whether you want to admit it or not.

Heck, everyone basically had a gasm over Saw.

[Alright, alright... you've said. You know it'll just lead to more arguments, lol. Bring it back to Diamondback! -CP6]

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Entrance Sign:

Diamondback-040709-013.jpg

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Cedar Point might as well name the coaster Maverick if they're copying sign designs!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
You wouldn't have it any other way Marcus. :wink:

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Kings Island will hold their media preview day on Friday.

We did not receive an invite, but no worries, I will certainly be there Saturday!