What's new

Diamondback - B&M Hyper for Kings Island

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
But they have to adapt the track to the size of the train. The longer the train, the more drawn out the elements have to be. Though I'm saying that, I yet have to ride this design.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Your arguments are crap! They don't have to draw out the elements at all. These hills are no more drawn out than those on Apollo's Chariot.

I yet have to ride this design.

This shows that you really need to drop this argument because you are judging the book by it's cover. All those here who have been on Behemoth have said nothing but great reviews about the trains. Either you're jealous because you haven't been able to ride Behemoth, or you just think they're ugly and are giving ridiculous reasons as to why.

Snoo

The Legend
RD said:
you just think they're ugly and are giving ridiculous reasons as to why.

So.. my personal opinion is ridiculous now? Hmm.. I never thought so.

Ugly is ugly. It is pretty simple to understand.. unless you are too blind to see this? A girl is ugly, but has great sex. Does the great sex mean the girl isn't ugly? No.. she will ALWAYS be ugly.

Get it hunny? Or do I need more metaphors?

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Yay! More metaphors please!

Do one that has to do with chocolate cake!

Let's face it, you don't ride a B&M Hyper coaster for airtime, the same reason you don't have sex with a prostitute for a meaningful relationship.

You ride to just have a fun ride for a couple minutes.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I'll take great sex every time. Fugly smugly...who give a
icon_censored.gif
as long as the sex is epic.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
rollerdude said:
Your arguments are crap! They don't have to draw out the elements at all. These hills are no more drawn out than those on Apollo's Chariot.

I yet have to ride this design.

This shows that you really need to drop this argument because you are judging the book by it's cover. All those here who have been on Behemoth have said nothing but great reviews about the trains. Either you're jealous because you haven't been able to ride Behemoth, or you just think they're ugly and are giving ridiculous reasons as to why.

Jealous? you make me laugh little boy. You DO have to stretch the elements out so you don't get the back-seat-ride effect. You're eye wont notice it but it is different.

Ok heres an example of track differences.

Expedition Geforce - Look how long the trains are and look how drawn out the track is.

Maverick - Look how short the trains are and look how tight the track is.
My point exactly my child. Hell, Maverick is a faster ride as well.

God, noobs, what we gonna do with them?
Do some searching before you come back at me with more tripe dear roller'justgoingthroughpuberty'dude.

Anyways, that aside, so what if I think differently to you! Am I not allowed to do that? You fool. I do think the trains are ugly, but it's my opinion.

Mike T

Mega Poster
Agreed completely with the big E.

One thing that I think that you fail to realize is the fact that the new trains are significantly longer than the old ones... I actually did a rough measurement a while back and although I don't have the exact numbers, I do know that in order to match the length of the new trains, the old ones would need to trailer an additional 4 cars. Thats right, the new trains are like a 13 car long hyper train.

To further the arguement, have you ever wondered where all those trim brakes on your beloved Behemoth came from? Again, we point our fingers at the trains. So instead of going off into left field with your wild tangent about how great Diamondback is going to be, next time take a look at what Erol is saying and post a response worth reading. It'd really be worth your while to do so... I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but don't be so quick to jump the gun.

Ben

CF Legend
Mike T said:
To further the arguement, have you ever wondered where all those trim brakes on your beloved Behemoth came from? Again, we point our fingers at the trains. .

Uh... Um... Well... No. Basically. Because Nitro and the other Hypers are TOTALLY trim-free because they don't have the new trains? Please.

You realise saying the trains are significantly longer backs us up, right?

OH, not to mention it's very, very, very clear once you ride the bloody thing!

The middle of the train is still designed to hit that perfect 0g over the hills. Just like on every other B&M hyper ever built. Factor in a longer train, and you get more extreme forces over the top! It's not the front or back B&M try to make hit 0g, it's the middle. Even on the newer ones. Bringing Intamins into this is POINTLESS, because they're a totally different kind of coaster trying to achieve a totally different type of airtime...

Jeeez... I wish people would ride things before making claims about things you only feel when riding...

Ben

CF Legend
Not if someone tells me it's something I need to ride to have a true picture of.

Like, say, this?

Ben

CF Legend
^Huh? I think the only thing anyone told me to "ride it and see what we mean" about Saw was maybe the experience pre-trimming, which I've never tried to talk anymore about than interpreting other people's experiences.

So, uh... good one?

Ben

CF Legend
No, someone's mis-interpreting my point.

My point is if someone's been on a coaster, and is telling you it's different to just watching the coaster at home, then they should be listened to. It's really very different to judging a coaster during construction...

Unless you rode Saw during construction...?

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Oh my God...
Back to this ride, this is petty..

Anyways, ewww, what ugly looking trains*

*disclaimer - This is an opinion from a member of the Coaster Force community, not an actual fact.

tks

Strata Poster
If all that was so petty why carry it on for so long? Attention please.

East Coast(er) General said:
I'll take great sex every time. Fugly smugly...who give a
icon_censored.gif
as long as the sex is epic.

You can always paper bag them. :lol:

Mike T

Mega Poster
Ben said:
Mike T said:
To further the arguement, have you ever wondered where all those trim brakes on your beloved Behemoth came from? Again, we point our fingers at the trains. .

Uh... Um... Well... No. Basically. Because Nitro and the other Hypers are TOTALLY trim-free because they don't have the new trains? Please.

You realise saying the trains are significantly longer backs us up, right?

OH, not to mention it's very, very, very clear once you ride the bloody thing!

The middle of the train is still designed to hit that perfect 0g over the hills. Just like on every other B&M hyper ever built. Factor in a longer train, and you get more extreme forces over the top! It's not the front or back B&M try to make hit 0g, it's the middle. Even on the newer ones. Bringing Intamins into this is POINTLESS, because they're a totally different kind of coaster trying to achieve a totally different type of airtime...

Jeeez... I wish people would ride things before making claims about things you only feel when riding...

Really Ben....? Really...? You do realize that the camelbacks on these rides are stretched out significantly more than normal B&M's because of the TRAINS right. You also realize that the endless sea of trims on Behemoth are standardized so that the speed for which the train travels over those drawn out hills is governed right? Because lets face it Ben, this
http://cache.rcdb.com/pictures/picmax/p21107.jpg is the same **** as this
http://rcdb.com/ig3385.htm?picture=27. Weak argument... Really...

Ben

CF Legend
"Endless"?

It has ONE more trim than Nitro. That's hardly a "sea".

Also, next time you link something, make sure it works. I managed to find my way to the set of pictures you meant, and think the photo you're trying to compare it with is the photo from a totally different angle, and therefore, useless. And yep, if you actually compare pictures properly, they look similar to me.

Also remember Behemoth is 70ft taller, hence the hills look more drawn out... Try comparing it to a similar size coaster next time.

Wow, talking of "weak"... :roll: