What's new

Cheetah Hunt- Intamin for Busch Gardens Tampa

Thom25

Roller Poster
Yes, thank you for the passwords - it's great to see the teaser vids (no doubt) - very "Maverick and I305" - I'm sure the next 3 will show the "wow" Intamin is known for (can't wait) - thanks again for the codes!!

Jer

Strata Poster
in the second video it looks like it lets up a lot of speed, maybe there is something going on after that?

CMonster

Giga Poster
It's going to be some weird figure eight manuever, you can see it in the plans kinda.

From there it drops into the trench, and that's where the first vid starts.

Snoo

The Legend
1zeuma.jpg

This guy.

RiderFreakout

Roller Poster
UUUGGG! Are you kidding me? I went to Busch Gardens one year to early. While I was there this past summer the staff kept hinting about a cheetah themed coaster, but now its legit, and it looks like a lot of fun :/

CMonster

Giga Poster
New update at RCPro, just skip a couple of pages.

Looks like they're finally starting to dig out the trench next to the skyride station (the one next to it, not in front).

CMonster

Giga Poster
Sweet stuff, that theming looks excellent, even if the figure eight is a little strange. Great video, so excited for the next ones and Spring of next year!

Snoo

The Legend
^Right there.

As you can tell with that extravagant structure which will be the supports.. it will work in the area.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Even ignoring UC's point, which isn't particularly relevant because a good ride should make every element feel like an intentional part of it's narrative, I think it's cool... Breathers on rides that don't just completely stop the train are rare and it looks like it will be followed by ...launching drop? It's going to make riders anxious of what is to come. Neat.