What's new

Cheetah Hunt- Intamin for Busch Gardens Tampa

Snoo

The Legend
Yes.. it does look quite insane. And yeah.. the link went down for a while.. but it came back.

Lofty

CF Legend
That look pretty fantastic. I'm just excited to see the other videos.

The '0-Car' looks pretty interesting from that video too. It's set away from the train rather than near enough attached to the front car (if anybody understands what I mean). Unless that was just for the video?

A

Anonymous

^ Are you paying??, in that case ME!!!!

Had a look on the video and I have to say that it looks decent, I really hope that it will carry some good speed through those "canyons" then at least that part will be great.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Ha, nope not paying lol. I have a feeling the zero car in the video is just for the video, I doubt it will be there in real life.

CMonster

Giga Poster
According to the plans, the front of the car will have that design... no clue whether or not it'll be a 0-car like in the vid or just the front of the first car.

CMonster

Giga Poster
TRACK!!!

On site, that is.

Images here, if they change it's cause that's a temporary link.

Also, some plans of the trench at here. They detail the rockwork and stuff, and there are some other pictures showing they started digging out the trench.

Snoo

The Legend
0918_10.jpg

Could be darker.

andrus

Giga Poster
Interesting color choice! I'm glad they tried something different rather then choosing the standard red.

CMonster

Giga Poster
Nooo, I went over there to check the track out, and they had LOCKED the gate! The nerve!

And I so wanted to sit on some Intamin track and take a picture. :(

EDIT: New, permanent track link at BGTGuide.