What's new

Antinos' Dev Topic [NL]

Definitely not an invert. It's called Shock, by the way:

Shock-110117202859000.jpg

Hmm... inverting Hyper coaster? This should be interesting.

Looks pretty good, although that banking looks a bit shallow just before the corkscrew. It could just fine, but it looks like it could have some higher laterals.

Apart from that, looks really cool.

Well none of you expected a stand-up, did you?

Shock-110202170210000.jpg

Shock is definitely not my best, but it's still a decent creation of mine. I was trying to create a little less intense, but still thrilling stand-up, and I think it's decent:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFGg4_O2eVM[/youtube]

http://www.mediafire.com/?dboqc3aukimzeai

Enjoy!

Smidge pumpy and the pacing drops off HARD after the MCBR. Not a huge fan sadly.

6/10

I'm afraid I agree. I wasn't expecting it to be a stand-up, and I thought that it could've been a really good coaster. However there was some pumping through some of the turns and the second half really lagged for me.

Don't get me wrong, this was a pretty good coaster, it had a good layout, but it just didn't quite feel as good as your previous coasters.

Again, 6/10

I'm finally getting into NL again. I started a new ride called Gravity. I don't really have a set style and I'm not trying to be necessarily realistic - I'm just trying to make whatever work. I don't know when I will complete this, but we'll see how it turns out:

Gravity-110424203325000.jpg

Marc is back!!! horray!

the ride looks interesting, the idea is very unique. Cant wait to see more.

Marc is back... with a penis shaped coaster! :p

Hixee said:

Yes, of course, it would have been you or Snoo to point that out...

Now the question is, should we ban him for posting what can easily be mistaken for free internet prons, or do we allow him to continue posting?

Xpress said:
Hixee said:

Yes, of course, it would have been you or Snoo to point that out...
What's that supposed to mean?! Snoo maybe, but me... really...?

Gravity-110425183429000.jpg

A little bit more. I'm just trying to figure out an ending that flows with the rest of the ride. I know what I want - I just need to tie it together.

I figured out the ending, I smoothed out the ride, and I started to support it:

Gravity-110505211504000.jpg

This is my new favorite part of the ride. The non inverting loop came out really nicely.