What's new

Antinos' Dev Topic [NL]

The supports are temporary. I'm just doing a color test. I've also smoothed out much of the ride:

Rush-101225125332000.jpg

^The loop looks misshapen due to the 3D view in the sim. I will get a screen later, but it's symmetrical.

I agree with Jer, from that picture it does look misshapen, though as you say it may just be the angle. Layout looks good, I love Intamin inverts since I made mine a couple of months ago... so I hope it delivers!

must've just been the angle like you said, the loop looks fine, and the supports look pretty good too. Cant wait to download this one.

^Agreed, this is looking nice! I look forward to riding it.

Thanks guys. I'm planning on releasing the ride tomorrow. The supports are complete, and all I need to do is add trees.

I bet you guys didn't know that the lift is launched:

Rush-110109175437000.jpg

This one time I am going to stick with the colors for a few reasons:

1. The ride is done.
2. I like them.
3. They're different.

Also, the point was to use contrasting colors. I was sick of using orange and blue, so I changed it up to something that's never used. I'll be sure to use yellow, purple, and black on my next one though.

Anyway, here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5daqq2z465oty4b

Rush-110111183848000.jpg

Pretty damn good! The colours didn't look as bad in the sim, I have to admit, but they wouldn't have been my choice.

Anyway, onto the track. The layout was pretty good, I liked the tangle of track and supports and the mix of sweeping drop/turns and inversions. The track was all pretty smooth, with only one or two small banking jerks, and you did a fantastic job with the zero-g-roll and the barrel roll. Really nicely done.

Overall another great ride from you. Great trackwork, good supports, nice layout. 8.5/10

Agreed but I feel those inversions aside from the loop would just be too jerky and wouldn't feel well as you rode through them. I mean.. yeah.. I'm not on them.. but it just feels too ew and not enough heartline for my tastes.

Might just be me.. I dunno..

ANYWAYS!

8/10. Nice work lover.

Thank you guys for the comments. I do agree about the rolls being a bit jerky. The 0-g roll is one of the hardest elements I've had to make. I actually made it in another window and saved it as an element, then imported it into the ride. I'm still trying to get the hang of them, but I feel that I'm getting closer.

Pretty good. Bit jerky in some of the transitions, and in one of the rolls, but overall a fun ride. Zero-G-roll wasn't exactly zero-g, but I've found that if you start out with a parabolic hill that's 0g, then split it up and bank then heartline, that will give you a pretty good result.. Still a batch to make so I commend your patience lol.

I'd have to say 7.5/10.