What's new

Charybdis & Scylla (Download- Page7)

bob_3_

Giga Poster
sorry but loefet, you're a genius. This has got the ball rolling now, it's a fantastic first interaction, and it works beautifully.

newinvert08081911351500ua8.jpg

Seriously, I owe you a drink.

A

Anonymous

^ WOW looks better then I would have imagined it!! <3 Looks better then the DD one as well.

Now you just have to carry on in that fashion.

And BTW, Thanks (but I have known that for a long time).

Jer

Strata Poster
That looks awesome :) oh and I like the colors, add some white supports and it'll be perfect.

A

Anonymous

Any updates on this one, I thought that it started out awesome and I want to know what have happened to it??

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Any updates on this one, I thought that it started out awesome and I want to know what have happened to it??

I've had a busy summer, and now I've just moved into uni, so it's all abit hectic.

As soon as i get some decent freetime (and some decent ideas that work :roll: ) I'll carry on.

Not much has changed since that picture, but i took out the Pyrenees turn (wasn't powerful enough) and put in an immelman, it works better. The other coaster goes into a swooping turn and up into the next interaction.

I have the timing about right... but building interlocking zero-gs is pretty difficult.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Double post =/

But yeah. I have done a lot actually, but it might be hard to tell. It's mainly neatening it all up, sorting the station, the angle of the lifts (was hard to get em parallel), and trying some layout ideas. I didn't like a few of them, but i have a killer one now and I'm just about to try execute it.

plan1ml3.jpg

newinvert08102910355600qc2.jpg

Getting into the swing of it now. Both rides have a different feel already. One of them is all about helixes and forces, while the other is all big swooping dives and inversions.

Slash

Giga Poster
bob_3_ said:
timings still off, tracks not smooth...this is a nightmare.

Dueling coasters always will be, u have to be extremely clever to get it first time. But well done getting it like that.