What's new

Charybdis & Scylla (Download- Page7)

Ollie

CF Legend
Such an amazing ride and easily one of the best I've ever seen. It was super smooth, the timing was perfect and the layouts of both sides were great.

An easy 10/10. :)

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Maybe Charybdis could have done a wing over sort of thing right at the end (similar in shaping to that odd one on Raptor) as it passes over the brake run of Scylla.

Haha weird that.

It did that at one point, but it was very tight, and it meant the sides were uneven in ride experience really. I don't want riders feeling cheated if you picked the less crazy side. It was one of the hardest things when designing this, making sure both sides have an equal ride.

Slash

Giga Poster
That was the most amazing creation ever. The effects were excellent. The passing was great on both rides. Charybdis less so on the loop in front row but ah well. The forces were slightly high in places but that doesn't matter, this could still easily be real. Best invert ive ever seen.

anything above 10/10

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Only problem is, in the interlocking wingovers and the hill and helix interaction, the trains should fly at each other for a better dueling effect.

Otherwise, amazing.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
^

Well the idea of this ride is both monsters work together to sink ships. So I didn't really want a dueling feel, more a racing feel. As if they're working together.

If that makes sense.