What's new

Charybdis & Scylla (Download- Page7)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^The "green" one has got a weird drop, it is meant to be like that.

I have to say that this has to be one of the best tracks I've seen. Just looking at it of course. The layouts look fantastic and, knowing how time you put in, the interactions are going to be stunning.

I cannot wait for this to be released!

Good luck supporting though. ;)

A

Anonymous

If you have smoothed it out since I test rode it then it will be even more awesome, which it already was for that matter.
I like the ending, it really keeps the rest of the layout in mind.

Supporting it shouldn't be all that hard really, B&M coasters are pretty simple.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
The "green" one's drop is based on great bear. It is realistic and it works really well. I think it's just a dodgy angle there.

Anyone got any colour suggestions.

TarkaTrax

Mega Poster
ZOMG that looks amazing, quite a lot better than Dueling Dragons! I don't know if you're asking for suggestions about the support colour, but I actually quite like that track colours as they are. Beige supports would be kinda dull, but would probably work on both.

Slash

Giga Poster
I think the supports would suit a pure white.

This looks immense. Can't wait to see it.

Oh and how do you make your images such high quality and not go pixely in the background?

A

Anonymous

Once again, OMFG!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Good luck with the smoothing :)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
In my opinion, the supports would look great as a charcoal or a rust color. Personally, I like the track colors.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Remember that you can change support color ;)

I personally think that those colors and a brown/gun metal color on the supports would look great.

A

Anonymous

Uncle Arly said:
Slash said:
Oh and how do you make your images such high quality and not go pixely in the background?
Save the screenshot as a .png file.
Not necessary really, if you have a more advance paint program where you can change the compression rate on Jpeg's then you can get a smaller file without the crap that Paint's Jpeg's got. And the best part is that you end up with a smaller file.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
I've been smoothing so the difference isn't that noticable but I thought I'd give you a couple of pretty pictures =).

Overview

Wingovers

Again ignore colours. I'm just messing around when I get bored of smoothing.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
2w7mhjs.jpg

Wow.

tks

Strata Poster
Pretty colours.

Are you going to cover-up the colour change? Or gradually fade it in/out?

bob_3_

Giga Poster
For the people who think the Scylla drop is weird looking.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W2ohUAIdS8[/youtube]

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Ok, I see how it is now. I like it! Nice dueling section too. By the way, how tall are these?