What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
I KNOW WHAT IT IS! Its one of your first coasters! I hope anyway otherwise ive made a complete fool out of my self!
But it has to be because it says reconfigured at the bottom.
I remember making a video for this.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Now now now. Cc, will this be one of your "super smooth" designs, or will it be like Xibalba, and have little bumps all throughout?

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Before this descends into argument, which I can see happening shortly, don't bother. Any arguments you have can be taken to PMs. Leave this for Ride Construction pictures and comments on them.

Thanks.

Error

Strata Poster
Moving on...

Pyro-071113215800000.jpg

PRETTY much done. I did some recording, and I need to make a logo.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Screaming Coasters said:
^ Oh yer and as I remember rightly, your tracks are squeeky smooth?...

burn.

HAH! You rule SC.

Anyways, well done INSANE, you guessed it correctly!

A couple of years back I released 'Project Xenon', a ride which was originally inspired by the game Half Life, and a trip to vietnam (randomly). Unfortunately back in those days I had no idea how to make 3ds, so my original idea was never created like it should have been. What came about was this:

ProjectXenon-Version2-1.jpg

Version 2.0 was my first attempt at 3ds ever, and was basically the pre-decessor to Trance, which was where I first grasped the idea of scenery really. Now I've decided to go back to this first track and make it the way it was supposed to be.

The trackwork and layout has all been reconfigured from scratch, including a completly reworked ending and beginning, and the 3ds will be some of my most imersive yet.

xenonreconfigured3.jpg

The ride is set inside an underground Government base (The station, queueline, prelift section, and end of the ride is all underground in a manmade 'canyon cliff') in which experiments using radiation are performed, and obviously the predictable thing happens, the experiment goes horribly wrong and turns all the scientists into mutated monsters. This then leads to the entire population of the base to be wiped out in a gruesome bloody way. You get sent on a recon mission to find out exactly what happened and to find any survivors..

Welcome to Project Xenon.

xenonreconfigured4.jpg

The ride has loads of stuff to still complete, but this is what it looks like so far, Ill keep you lot updated!

Tom

Hyper Poster
:shock: Wow...I have only seen 3 pics, and I LOVE IT! I can't wait for this to be released! Good luck!

Peter

Hyper Poster
Holy cow...I can't wait for this.

Project Xenon was my favourite track that you've done. It may not have been perfect, but I loved the layout and theme. Fantastic stuff, can't wait for this.

I havn't done a track for years. I've been working slowly on that Cobra rec I was doing (probably like 30 pages back in this topic :p ) but I can't post any screenshots since i'm running Vista and they don't save. Anyone know how to fix that?

cpdude2

Mega Poster
Cobra said:
Holy cow...I can't wait for this.

Project Xenon was my favourite track that you've done. It may not have been perfect, but I loved the layout and theme. Fantastic stuff, can't wait for this.

I havn't done a track for years. I've been working slowly on that Cobra rec I was doing (probably like 30 pages back in this topic :p ) but I can't post any screenshots since i'm running Vista and they don't save. Anyone know how to fix that?

Yeah, Xenon was my favorite NL coaster I've seen but not ridden :p

Really looking forward to this, as you're Inverts always give me something to be jealous about...

Xpress

Strata Poster
Ooooh, we gots two great tracks comming out soon.............

Well now, since I'm right in the middle of a competiton between another CS member, I've made this:

theextreme1vm0.jpg

The first hill, with a 98º drop, and a special element after that. Also, it's got a "wicked" launch ;)

theextreme2lj4.jpg

A few elements that are unique to a eurofighter.

As for CENTROID, I'll release it on monday, to keep you waiting. This one will be out on friday next week.

Oh, and one more thing....

How do you say "The Extreme" in german?

A

Anonymous

Thanks to CrazyCoaster I was able to do a nice ark for the entrance of the coaster, guess which?
power8.jpg

Lofty

CF Legend
Wow the last 3 projects have all been based around a 90* or over drop from what I can see haha! I love them :p

Linus

Mega Poster
And mine has one too lol.

On a side note, I've been working on Knott's Sierra Sidewinder. I just finished the track work, so i'll start on supports soon.

SierraSidewinder-071118124728001.jpg

Xpress

Strata Poster
You definately need to do more homework. The layout is too wide, and a bit too spread out on your recreation. Your turnaround in the top right corner is horribly misshapen, as you can see here.

Hmm, the 90+ degree drops seem to be popular right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.