What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Hyper Poster
Andre and Erol you both make my boobies squirt unthinkable juices!

(Mmmmm orange flavour!)

:lol:

(Translation, I'm very excited about both projects)

A

Anonymous

Holy crap! Also, yes, I second lains comments about pirates ruling over maps, trance and breathing.

Lain

Giga Poster
It's funny how the NL is the most active it's been in months after Erol and Andr? post promos...

:lol:

Aaron

Hyper Poster
cos deys sick wans innit bruvs!

I honestly can't wait to ride both of these coasters, I know for a fact that both their designers are massively experienced, and capable of providing me with an entertaining experience.

I have flown round Andre's rides for hours finding new details continuously and admiring the sheer amount of work that has gone into the area as well as the ride.

I must admit I've not seen much of Erol's 3DS work, but what I have seen of it it has been bloody amazing, plus his rides are always exciting and unique, I am massively privelliged to have explored his huge library of works in progress and I can honestly say that there is some real gold in there.

To sum up - Does anyone have a time machine I can borrow ;)

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Mwahaha pirates rule =D every ride should have atleast some pirate theming. Just because.

^ Erol I hope this ride is actually released this time =P i haven't forgotten your invert.. im sure that theres someway in which it could be supported hehe

On another note... It wasnt about maps D< it was about atlantis lmao. Atlas was the ruler of it apparently or summat like that.. i looked at webpages and everything =O lol. See thats how unusually geekish i am.. i actually research stuff :lol:

Dave

CF Legend
See what i mean, soon as Erol and Andre come along it puts us all to shame, lol.

Well i better make out this isn't spam.

Im working on a new roller coaster called Maditrozi. Tis a Intamin SLC, most people have seen it. Tad bit rough in areas, and very forceful. Mainly because i suck at inverts.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
^ its all in the name of fun innit haha :D

Anyways,

The coaster track itself isnt impressive on my coaster but I'm concentraiting on the 3DS work just to prove to myself that I can get things as real as I possibly can and so far, in my opinion, it's lookin' good :D

bob_3_

Giga Poster
ok I'm almost finished now.

And i've named her "Kepra" (Egyptian sun god), I'm well proud.

Heres a preview shot for now.

kepra0607061911240000kl.png

A

Anonymous

Haha, Insane? That looks like that Windows XP background with a coaster shoved in! I love it!

Crazycoaster - interesting... anything inspired from? Namely DEAD MAN'S CHEST? Hmm?

Eek all exciting stuff!

Leighton

Mega Poster
I have decided to start work on an SLC to get my vekoma skills up to scratch for when we get the flying duchman, and these are my first attempts at custom supports.

slcsupport26zx.jpg

well the first two custom supports are in, along with a half loop

slcsupport2to.jpg

here a half corkscrew has also been put in

slc41yr.png

another angle of the above picture.

slcoverveiw2jb.jpg

the finished element.

slc20hh.jpg

the first drop and lift are also in place, as well as the exit turn from the second inversion.

sexiloop9ci.jpg

Isn't that just a sexy loop support?

Sorry theres no story as I suck at that, and this is going to be a raw coaster, as i also suck at 3D work too.

Jake

Strata Poster
I love the look of your coaster. I'd like to see an airtime hill in there somewhere :D

Shame its a vekoma, though. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.