What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Well, I got something screwed up on Demond, so I have abandoned the project. I will post it in the scrap yard later.

But I'm now currently working on another ride, this time being a Premier LIM launch coaster.

Welcome aboard Titan

Don't let your eyes fool you, those colors are changing!

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Don't let your eyes fool you, those colors are changing!

Aww =( i love them colours.

Heres a peek of what I've been working on.

auroratease1mf0.jpg

Jer

Strata Poster
no screens just yet but everyone loves a good band themed coaster...especuially me so announcing

Antics: The Interpol coaster

&

Antics is a every day Accelrator with a 60mph launc hand an 85ft tall top hat thats the second of it's kind.

5 is another Inteprol themed ride but this one....it synced with music! I will be working with an interpol song ( 5 ) and try as hard as I can to sync this coaster to that song...more soon :)

Xpress

Strata Poster
Oooh, an invert. Haven't seen a lot of inverts lately. Here is the final color spectrum, as well as a tunnel:

Fun Eh?

Jer

Strata Poster
Xpress said:
He he, maybee it is time to start AHG'ing, eh Jer? :?

I wouldn't AHG jsut to get the color changing.... I need a much better reason for that.

Antics:

A bit of interesing tidibtful info...Antics is being built without the grid to help me.

antics070725151514000sq4.png

antics070725151526001cd4.png

SFMMMan

Mega Poster
Hey Guys,

I just had a quick question.
How do you make different segments of track different colors? I tried figuring it out myself but couldn't... could somebody help? Thanks!

Edit: WooHoo! 50th post! I'm on a roll now! :D

Jer

Strata Poster
Xpress said:
Nice lookin' ride, Jer.............Is it going to be smooth?

yeah it's smooth...but I removed most of the layout since it was kinda boring and didn;t keep the speed well.

Xpress

Strata Poster
SFMMMan17 said:
Hey Guys,

I just had a quick question.
How do you make different segments of track different colors? I tried figuring it out myself but couldn't... could somebody help? Thanks!

Edit: WooHoo! 50th post! I'm on a roll now! :D

Like I did on my ride? Simple, either you AHG the track, and individualy color the segments, or you can use the "Y" key on your keyboard. Just highlight the segment and press "Y". Viola! You have another segment that you can color seperately. This works great on hills, but not on turns as it will cause the banking to be messed up.

Jer said:
yeah it's smooth...but I removed most of the layout since it was kinda boring and didn;t keep the speed well.

Hmm, maybee more speed on the Lims? Just have to make the hill taller.

Jer

Strata Poster
I have the hill spit up into a couple segments....so moving it up would be harder...all i'm doing is redoing the layout thats all.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Alright. Ok, I have some more pictures of Titan on my NLDC page: Titan It is almost done, just need to support the roll, and send it off to get 3Ds from someone.

SFMMMan

Mega Poster
Do you just highlight the certain piece of track that you want to color seperatly and just color it the normal way?

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
^ to do the colour spectrum thingymabob that Xpress has done though, you need an extra tool thing called the Construction Kit, which unfortunately is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.