What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Absolutely amazing Andre!

I love the monorail. You are amazing with your theming. I don't know how you do it, but you are great!

-CPFreak-

Almost

Hyper Poster
RonLaan said:
TurboDriver1-070705143421000.jpg

Het geheel

It looks great...change the colors though. They're god awful.

Try some golds and some browns.

Jer

Strata Poster
^that all you complain about? the colors? does that loop not look a little irregularly shaped to you? The top does'nt look tall enough and it looks like there would be a missive pump going over the top of the loop.

cpdude2

Mega Poster
Introducing...
oxylogora2.jpg

OXY
Stats:

height - 100ft
Speed-50 mph
max g - 4.2
max -g - 1.1
length - 2680 ft
inversions - 1

Nine moments of airtime including two Stengel dives and a rare Norwregian Loop

due for release 7/20/07

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=NV_Tu8KbNgY[/youtube]

Logo Lovingly made by Ploddish :p

Almost

Hyper Poster
Jer said:
^that all you complain about? the colors? does that loop not look a little irregularly shaped to you? The top does'nt look tall enough and it looks like there would be a missive pump going over the top of the loop.

You can't tell any of that from the picture.

Not that you should be complaining about pumping Jeremy.

Jer

Strata Poster
^i've been working my ass off more and mroe no my coasters to get rid of pumping :p, I made a near perfect GCI last month.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Cpdude, your new one looks pretty cool, but you've done my pet hate on it, and that is have the track two toned. It should either be grey, or blue. Its a stupid little niggle, but an accurate one, check out RCDB if you dont believe me but Intamin have never used more than one colour on a single piece of track.

Regarding Xibalbas release, it should hopefully be some time this week or next, depending on how much spare time I have really. *thumbs up*

Also, I agree with Jer, that loop is rather pumpalicious.

cpdude2

Mega Poster
Crazycoaster said:
Cpdude, your new one looks pretty cool, but you've done my pet hate on it, and that is have the track two toned. It should either be grey, or blue. Its a stupid little niggle, but an accurate one, check out RCDB if you dont believe me but Intamin have never used more than one colour on a single piece of track.

Yeah, I was worried that would come up. :roll:

I suppose it's a little late to change it, though.

I was starting to get bored with the project and decided to get it out before I forgot about it.

Jer

Strata Poster
wel the recreation better be good, and I hope EVERYTHIng is perfect.

for bothy recreations, I don't want to see them in in a couple of days....I want you guys to work as hard as possible, Recreation should take time, i've been working on a Medusarecreation for 2 months and i'm only on dive loop. :p

Xpress

Strata Poster
So, you're saying that you need some help? Weoll, you should go to CoasterSims. They have a lot of people that can show you some pointers or two.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
No he isnt at all? Im assuming your refering to Jer? What he says is true! Y'all need to take more time on your coasters, yeah you might get bored with it, but then doesnt that show its not going to be amazing? If you want to make amazing, then your gunna need to take time over it :)

Xpress

Strata Poster
Crazycoaster said:
No he isnt at all? Im assuming your refering to Jer? What he says is true! Y'all need to take more time on your coasters, yeah you might get bored with it, but then doesnt that show its not going to be amazing? If you want to make amazing, then your gunna need to take time over it

Which is why you are such a good builder. Yeah, a lot of NL guys will tell you to take your time. I have a guy that is going to build me some 3Ds. for my maverick recreation, but it is taking me forever to make it perfect. I still haven't gotten past the turn after the airtime hill. :shock:

Jer

Strata Poster
Xpress said:
So, you're saying that you need some help? Weoll, you should go to CoasterSims. They have a lot of people that can show you some pointers or two.

I will never...EVER go back on coaster Sims, there soemthing about the people on there, they all seem so mean, oh and I never got the Bronze Medal I so rightfully deserved.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Maybee it is because your tracks are rough, and not exactly perfectly smooth. You should spend a ton of time on your NL tracks to make them very smooth, that is how you earn medals. I got a silver for my Maverick recreation, but that was because it took me about a month to get it to where it is now. Ask around for some help. If you post a forum saying that you need help, most likely someone will help you. I can also help you too, if you want. All you have to do is ask. :D

Jer

Strata Poster
...what part of...I will never go back didn't you get :lol:, I left for a reason. Not only that I sohuld have gotten the bronze I had came in third the week of the download!

Xpress

Strata Poster
Jer said:
...what part of...I will never go back didn't you get :lol:, I left for a reason. Not only that I sohuld have gotten the bronze I had came in third the week of the download!

Hey Hey Hey. I'm just saying that there are a lot of really good NL guys on there. If you want to win good rewards and stuff, then ask for help. You don't have to go to CS. Plus, some of the guys on here can help you and smooth out your tracks. Just watch, Doppleganger is your track, correct?

Jer

Strata Poster
....what are you gonig to do with it.... and I can get the same help on WeeWeeSlap that I can on CS, and as a plus....get a reply in the same day I post the Topic :)

There is a reason all my track have a few jerks and pumps, it's becuase I do something called Hand Building and I can't and enver will be able to make things perfect, i'm getting closer with some of my newer tracks, but they'll never be perfect.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Jer said:
....what are you gonig to do with it.... and I can get the same help on WeeWeeSlap that I can on CS, and as a plus....get a reply in the same day I post the Topic

There is a reason all my track have a few jerks and pumps, it's becuase I do something called Hand Building and I can't and enver will be able to make things perfect, i'm getting closer with some of my newer tracks, but they'll never be perfect.

Well, yes, I too hand build my tracks. I just probably work on the sim a lot more than you do. Just take your time on your tracks. And you will soon find out what I am going to do with your track. It just takes practice with the sim to get things perfect, and if you use the built in "Auto-Smoother", try not to use it anymore, it just makes the tracks worse. And yes, I too can get a reply to my post in the same day that I post it, on CS. :D

As for my next project:

Project Demond.

A fast B&M inverted coaster with 6 inversions:

1 Loop
1 Zero-G-Roll
1 Cobra Roll
2 Wingovers

This is a little project that I am working on while I wait for my Millennium Force recreation to come back into my hands. It is being built by a guy who has clocked in almost 100 rides on it. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.