Canada's Wonderland
Dollywood
SFOG

Possible:
DelGrosso's
Lakemont
Darien Lake
Morey's Piers
Playland's Castaway Cove (come on, Gale Force, get it open in time!)

Because our works were awesome, we added a day to our upcoming Hershey trip. Doing Kennywood, Conneaut, and Waldameer on the way back. Should get my 200th credit next week if I do everything I'm considering!

djmcbell

Roller Poster
Alas, I don't have any trips planned for this year now. Just done Blackpool Pleasure Beach though. Next year should hopefully be a bit better.

mouse

Giga Poster
Doing Phantasialand in July, yay!
Also planning on Thorpe at some point, as well as Alton for the fireworks.
Other than that I dunno...

Hutch

Strata Poster
Coming up this weekend:

Saturday: Kentucky Kingdom and Holiday World
Sunday: Kings Island
Monday & Tuesday: Cedar Point

Weather looks to be on the hotter side… might be crowded some of those days, but hoping some of the waterparks will eat GP up. Plus that means Storm Chaser should be hauling ass!

Okay now that everything is finalized, here it is:

Done
Six Flags Great America

To do- definite
Summerfest
Alton Towers
Drayton Manor
Lightwater Valley
Flamingoland
Disneyland Paris
Disney Studios
Parc Asterix
Gronalund
Skara Sommerland
Liseberg
Kolmarden
Ocean Park
Hong Kong Disney
Tokyo Disney
Tokyo Disneysea
FujiQ
Himeji Park
Spaceworld
Universal Japan
Parque Espana
Nagashima Spaland
Toshimean
Yokohama Cosmo
Sea Paradise
Yomuriland
Tobu Zoo

Maybe
Obviously with the opening of Valravn I'd be silly not to go to my home park, Cedar Point, at some time this year. Storm Chaser and Lightning Rod are two creds I want to get as well, but I'm not sure if it will be this season or next. Wonderland is also another place I usually get to go at least once a season. If I feel like it I'll also go to Thorpe while I'm in London, but I've been a few times already and there's nothing really new there apart from Darren Brown, so we'll see.

djmcbell

Roller Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Okay now that everything is finalized, here it is:

Done
Six Flags Great America

To do- definite
EVERY SINGLE THEME PARK IN THE WORLD

Maybe
Obviously with the opening of Valravn I'd be silly not to go to my home park, Cedar Point, at some time this year. Storm Chaser and Lightning Rod are two creds I want to get as well, but I'm not sure if it will be this season or next. Wonderland is also another place I usually get to go at least once a season. If I feel like it I'll also go to Thorpe while I'm in London, but I've been a few times already and there's nothing really new there apart from Darren Brown, so we'll see.

How much money do you have? And can I have some?

^ I work my ass off at two jobs probably around 55 to 60 hours a week, and I don't really spend my money on much else apart from going to dinner once in a while etc. But on top of that I've racked up a bit of debt over the years too.