What's new

Tom's NL2 Thread: Swing Launch and B&M Hyper 5/14

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Re: tomahawKSU's dev thread (new release 7/3/13 Chicken)

You come up with the strangest ride names.

I only noticed a few jerks and strange banks. For the most part, the ride was smooth and had a nice, flowing layout. Nice job!

8.5/10

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Re: RE: tomahawKSU's dev thread (new release 7/3/13 Chicken)

It was bonqueque but I figures that wasn't good. You can thank Jer for that

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Re: Tom's dev thread:WIP Project Spartan 9/5/13

The banking on that zero-g looks odd, even for an RMC...

Looks fun though :)

tomahawk

Strata Poster

It's what you don't see in tat picture which is what makes it interesting...

I adjusted that banking as it was completely wonky and that was the first go around, things have changed, it's gonna be a bit interesting.

Ethan

Strata Poster

I'm guessing you're going to edit the supports at the top of the roll!

tomahawk

Strata Poster

Yeah, I've started doing that now, it's gonna take a while for the final version to be done as I have to do several areas of custom supports. I would be able to post more photos, but major problem is Windows 8 isn't very compatible with NL. You can't find screenshots easily, so Jer thankfully did that for me.

Ethan

Strata Poster

^ I have the same problem with Windows 8, I've had to stop using NL until Nolimits 2 is released.

Treeis

Mega Poster

I have Windows 8 and Nolimits is fine for me. Odd...

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster

All you need to do is click 'compatibility files' within the screen shots folder. It does it on Windows 7 too.

If you can't do that on an upload window, go to the folder directly using explorer, and then click compatibility files, copy the screen shots you want and paste them where you want them.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Re: RE: Tom's dev thread:WIP Project Spartan 9/5/13

There is no.compatibility files, I've searched for probably an hour in different places, it just makes no sense.

Should have an update tonight, smoothing and supporting has begun.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Ethan

Strata Poster

Uncle Arly said:
All you need to do is click 'compatibility files' within the screen shots folder. It does it on Windows 7 too.

If you can't do that on an upload window, go to the folder directly using explorer, and then click compatibility files, copy the screen shots you want and paste them where you want them.

I've tried those before numerous times to no avail. Windows 8 is just urgh </3

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Re: Tom's dev thread: Spartan 10/21/13 Released!

So, after hours of working on the supports, my computer did the 8.1 upgrade, and I lost all the work. So I am just going to release it as is. Supports are ****, but I can't do it again. Just driving me bonkers. I'm kind of fizzing out with No Limits right now, so maybe in the future I will come back and fix the supports, but don't count on it.

http://www.2shared.com/file/jq-a-J8-/Spartan.html

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Re: Tom's dev thread: Spartan Released!

Revolt

This is a throwback coaster, inspired directly by Revolution at Six Flags Magic Mountain. I made it in about 6 hours, as you can tell from the quality. The turns are pump filled, and it is far from smooth, but I wanted to make something simple, and this was it. No pictures as the Windows 8 problem still exists. Enjoy and please give a comment. I would appreciate it.

http://www.2shared.com/file/LzP7Q46j/Revolt.html

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Re: Tom's dev thread: Teaser 106 1/20/14

That's a lot of track junctions...

...I love it.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Re: Tom's dev thread: Teaser 106 1/20/14

Well, 106 turned into a zero and got scraped. I'm now nearing completion on my first real project. It will be a multi coaster park, with the main attraction being a Mack multi launcher. I still have supporting, smoothing, terrain work, scenery, basically everything but major track work. This will be my first release, just not sure if the second coaster will be attached yet or not. Each of the six trains has a different color scheme.

Meet Defender

6200 feet
70 mph
170 total height difference
2 launches
5 inversions
4 tunnels

If anyone would please be up to test it and help me fix the problems, PM me. Please.